OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Brian Flores hasn’t gotten any interviews. That last stretch of the season really hurt him + the lawsuit unfortunately. Imo these 32 owners comprise the NFL as a collective: He has to have one of the league’s best defenses and make himself a can’t-resist HC, if he’s gonna overcome the lawsuit.

He’s not even getting the faux Rooney Rule interviews.

Yea when I look at the history of legendary coaches moving on to somewhere else it’s not encouraging especially at his age if the goal is to win it all. I feel like it’s hope a change of scenery will re-energize him but it’s also likely the change just makes him go “man why am I still doing this”

I’m not trying to see my team take that chance. Id feel more confident in trying to hit on that first time head coach. And I don’t even need a coordinator guru I’ve changed my mind in that just give me someone that is respected, knows how to be in charge and knows how to delegate responsibility. When I look at the successful long tenured coaches they all for that.
You gotta look at it from this perspective
Atlanta can win that division and as you see the nfc playoffs are a toss up
Gotta bring in someone who commands respect and will unconditionally receive respect from the players
Get a next gen QB and let it rip
Only two teams ahead of them that may be looking for a quarterback
Offer up the 8th and 43rd picks to move up

the problem with certain people and the cowboys is jerruh

you guys need someone like belicheck who’s going put dude in check.. vrabel is probably your next best option, since you have to assume hoodie wants some say in personnel

without Jerry, the first time HCs would be great options (lions OC, ravens DC or OC, Texans OC)

Who’s gone put Jerry in check? They will be CANNED instantly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy did it, and fired him. Parcells basically was about to retire anyway and he still wasn’t going to let Jerry get beside himself.

Nobody can check Jerry Jones

Welp.. he’s two interviews in and McCarthy is still employed…

There go my Harbaugh dreams smh…

You gotta look at it from this perspective
Atlanta can win that division and as you see the nfc playoffs are a toss up
Gotta bring in someone who commands respect and will unconditionally receive respect from the players
Get a next gen QB and let it rip
This is true our division is easy but I just don’t feel conformal betting on Bill to do what no coach has done before and that’s when a Super Bowl with another team and that’s the to reason to get him. I don’t see the point in getting bill to manage a rebuild when you can find someone else to do that

If sirianni gets fired, it will be because of stuff like this:

1705467733061.png

1705467852010.png

vs

1705467920030.jpeg

1705468019403.png

1705468085130.png

Drafting QB2 and on is way riskier than I ever thought.

Although I have a feeling with better scouting and coaching it’ll improve.

Back
Top Bottom