OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Take this **** to the Patriots thread
no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

Come coach the Titans Pete :pimp:

I’m sure they’ll interview good candidates and settle on a punting advisor for the head coaching gig since the management has no interest in ever improving this franchise
I think if the Titans can get an offensive coach in there Levis can be good, probly take a year or 2 to load up on weapons and yall back

You seen the Sirianni rumors?

For your own sake I hope you guys still manage against Tampa :lol:

Can't imagine how you'd take Hoody taking over :rofl:

there don’t need to be rumors

the stupidity is obvious.. you can literally look at the plays called vs the blitz last year and the stupidity of what is done this year

not that we were doing anything fancy last year, our offense we just versatile enough to attack whatever your weakness was

and defense again we ran simple stuff and our adjustments were to press and blitz more

this year we are dropping our DEs into coverage to allow our safety to blitz from 15 yards deep.. and it results in our 3 tech having a natural double along with leaving a gap wide open

but the biggest stupidity of the season was continuing the QB draws while hurts clearly was dealing with a knee issue and trying avoid contact

Do the pats get the draft picks in this scenario?

EDIT: nevermind i gotchu

i didn't even consider that but it hasn't come up at all with any of the talking heads over the past week so i don't think so. definitely could be wrong though

EDIT: nevermind i gotchu

i didn't even consider that but it hasn't come up at all with any of the talking heads over the past week so i don't think so. definitely could be wrong though

Would be interesting, because technically an assistant from your staff is getting a HC spot.. it’s just in house

I’d make the argument just for the benefit

Back
Top Bottom