OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Vikes goofed not getting JJ's deal done before his draft classmates...

There's rumors that JJ's deal is already done and that they're just waiting until after the draft to announce it.

Yeah, at this point - and with the Vikings knowing they'll still be near the top of FA money to spend in 2025 with a monster deal for Jet - I think they're doing him a solid at this stage of the game...Let the market do what it does then beat that mark for JJ. KOC ain't letting him walk, idc what Kwesi thinks.

Aren't they trying to have a domed stadium or something tho? :smh:

Percy Harvin should be in any top ten list, that dudes athleticism at Florida was insane

My homies and I brought up Percy tonight.. .he was top 10 NFL talent, too...just circumstances. Said before, will say again. He was the MVP 1/2 way through the same season AP won it. Kid did EVERYTHING. Glad I got to see that. Probably wouldn't say the same if I didn't get to see him every game. He'll always be an underrated pro.

1714113063711.png

Honestly, I don’t think St. Brown is in the JJ, Chase, CeeDee, Ayuik category either. Too limited by purely being a slot guy IMO

Yeah, I don't know. Despite the fact St. Brown KILLS the Vikings, this dude has a bag - no matter where he lines up. CeeDee to me hasn't done it enough. He's gotten progressively better, statistically, but if he's being uttered same breath as JJ, I scoff a bit.

Aiyuk is interesting. I've been convinced he's a dude, but is he more or less A dude as these others not named Jefferson?... I really don't know..

Passing on Maye? That still sounds smokish to me. Tryin to get someone to increase their trade up offers.

If JJ gets drafted before Maye........man. I just don't get it. :smh:

Nailed that.

Shannon and Ocho mentioned Justin Blackmon on a recent episode, can't even recognize dude no more. He was a monster at OSU.

Blackmon was so good. Had his 1 monster season with the Jags...easy to say he could've been more, but part of being a top tier professional (not athlete) is overcoming them demons...damn Shane. He was elite on the field, in his element.

My homies and I brought up Percy tonight.. .he was top 10 NFL talent, too {ever???}...just circumstances. Said before, will say again. He was the MVP 1/2 way through the same season AP won it. Kid did EVERYTHING. Glad I got to see that. Probably wouldn't say the same if I didn't get to see him every game. He'll always be an underrated pro.

Man I liked Percy too but I swear the nostalgia for him on here sometimes is crazy.

I see I missed out on some prime ****ery tonight. Excited Tampa did what they needed to do tho

Man I liked Percy too but I swear the nostalgia for him on here sometimes is crazy.

It is...but I try and see who it is that's posting. Most seem to be dudes that had pulses with Florida and/or SEC football. I had a faint pulse with either of those, since it came down to the Vikings. Way better than expected, but that didn't do him justice.

Injuries, migraines, what have you...he won't be ever be an NFL great, but he had it in him....it's hard to be that tho...no matter what fans think.

Yeah, at this point - and with the Vikings knowing they'll still be near the top of FA money to spend in 2025 with a monster deal for Jet - I think they're doing him a solid at this stage of the game...Let the market do what it does then beat that mark for JJ. KOC ain't letting him walk, idc what Kwesi thinks.

Aren't they trying to have a domed stadium or something tho? :smh:

My homies and I brought up Percy tonight.. .he was top 10 NFL talent, too...just circumstances. Said before, will say again. He was the MVP 1/2 way through the same season AP won it. Kid did EVERYTHING. Glad I got to see that. Probably wouldn't say the same if I didn't get to see him every game. He'll always be an underrated pro.
Man’s was different. I remember being at the VA state track meet in 2005. I didn’t really know who he was and dude casually won like 4 state titles that day :lol:

It is...but I try and see who it is that's posting. Most seem to be dudes that had pulses with Florida and/or SEC football. I had a faint pulse with either of those, since it came down to the Vikings. Way better than expected, but that didn't do him justice.

Injuries, migraines, what have you...he won't be ever be an NFL great, but he had it in him....it's hard to be that tho...no matter what fans think.

You know I’m a Buckeye fan and got no love for anything Florida/SEC but Percy was just different

But like I said his college days>NFL days by a mile

I honestly don’t hate the Penix pick by Atlanta if they value him like that.

Kirk is gonna be 36 and coming off an Achilles injury. Yes, they’re paying him a lot of money, but he’s not gonna be there forever.

Letting Penix be Jordan Love for a couple years isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Y’all are hyping the hell out of Xavier Worthy man :lol:. Andy will find a role for him in that offense for sure but he’s got inconsistent hands, is weak at the catch point and weigh 165 pounds. I saw the John Ross experiment up close.

I honestly don’t hate the Penix pick by Atlanta if they value him like that.

Kirk is gonna be 36 and coming off an Achilles injury. Yes, they’re paying him a lot of money, but he’s not gonna be there forever.

Letting Penix be Jordan Love for a couple years isn’t the worst thing in the world.
IDK. There’s a chance if Kirk is solid, he may not get on the field until possibly year 5 where they may be forced to exercise his 5th year option. Then you’ll have a 28 yr old QB with little NFL experience to shift to?

I just think they could have really built around Kirk more, or even solidified that defense that was just outside of the top 10 last season.

IDK. There’s a chance if Kirk is solid, he may not get on the field until possibly year 5 where they may be forced to exercise his 5th year option. Then you’ll have a 28 yr old QB with little NFL experience to shift to?

I just think they could have really built around Kirk more, or even solidified that defense that was just outside of the top 10 last season.
This pick all but promises Kirk is not playing out his full contract here and falcons will eat those final two years if they got to cause if I’m not mistaken the guaranteed money is all in the first two years and the large majority of the money is the first two years. no way Penix don’t play for 4 years. Unless Cousins turn into prime Peyton Brady Mahomes in outta nowhere he will be here 2 years max.

This pick all but promises Kirk is not playing out his full contract here and falcons will eat those final two years if they got to cause if I’m not mistaken the guaranteed money is all in the first two years and the large majority of the money is the first two years. no way Penix don’t play for 4 years. Unless Cousins turn into prime Peyton Brady Mahomes in outta nowhere he will be here 2 years max.
Yep. No chance the plan is for Penix not to play for 4 years.

My guess is he sits for 2 years barring injuries.

Could probably even move Kirk again if needed.

I’m just waking up to say the Cowboys will regret passing on one of those DBs. 4 of the 5 top DBs were available to us.

We needed a nickel or safety. Passing league. We pass on Wiggins, DeJean, Kool Aid, AND Arnold smh

One or two of these guys will be elite DBs. Watch

They gave 2 Chainz Kurt all that bread for what now???

Atl gave Kirk all that money, had a chance to load up with weapons and be the leader in that division and goofed lol.

Multuple sources are reporting the same thing

Situation might get ugly in record time :lol:

Craziest thing is that the team might still get fined/docked picks for tampering because of the Kirk deal too :sick:

cousinsgriffin1.jpg

The Atl pick was obvious. They are clearly in win now mode with that massive kirk contract and figured they’re a back up qb away from a championship. Forget how an edge or Odunze could’ve helped right away you gotta bolster the Qb2 position.

Back
Top Bottom