OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Carolina boy through and through :lol:

Only just put 2 and 2 together that Tar Heels hoops legend Luke Maye is his older brother last night :rofl:

hol up.

They are almost the same size :lol:

That’s a big *** QB :lol:

Last edited:
Yea not exactly the same like that guy was saying but he's 6'4 230 and Cam is 6'5 240.

Def not a small/frail QB :lol:
I just mentioned it cause they was a post where the tweeter said they looked about the same size, but Cam looked waaaay bigger.

I just mentioned it cause they was a post where the tweeter said they looked about the same size, but Cam looked waaaay bigger.

it was the angle in the original one. cam def looked bigger. but from the numbers, def closer in size

1) the falcons have an old *** owner that wants to win now so they paid Kirk 4 years 180 mil or whatever

2) instead of maximizing the win now window (especially the next 2 years), you take a 24 year old quarterback to sit and develop behind Kirk.

I’m sorry that **** is objectively hilarious and worse than the Love/AR situation. At least Love was 21 when he was drafted and he actually needed the development time (I still think that was dumb tho because look how much better Love looked after live reps, he was so much better in the 2nd half of the season).

I wanted Penix at 13 so I’m kinda mad about the falcons but the **** is funny to me. If I was Kirk I’d be heated. If I was the owner I would be heated too. Like I’m 81 why tf are we not maximizing our chances to win now? :lol:

1) the falcons have an old *** owner that wants to win now so they paid Kirk 4 years 180 mil or whatever

2) instead of maximizing the win now window (especially the next 2 years), you take a 24 year old quarterback to sit and develop behind Kirk.

I’m sorry that **** is objectively hilarious and worse than the Love/AR situation. At least Love was 21 when he was drafted and he actually needed the development time (I still think that was dumb tho because look how much better Love looked after live reps, he was so much better in the 2nd half of the season).

I wanted Penix at 13 so I’m kinda mad about the falcons but the **** is funny to me. If I was Kirk I’d be heated. If I was the owner I would be heated too. Like I’m 81 why tf are we not maximizing our chances to win now? :lol:
I feel bad for Penix.

In Minnesota, Denver or Vegas he would’ve been playing ASAP.

20240426_160736.jpg

usa_today_10480068.0.png

Last edited:
Kirk is basically a really expensive stop gap to prevent them from another couple years of QB mediocrity. Can maybe help sneak them into the playoffs. Not good enough to do any more than that though IMO.

There’s no reason to be heated if you Arthur blank. Trust me not a single decision is made in that building without his approval. If this happened he wanted it to/was ok with it.

There’s no reason to be heated if you Arthur blank. Trust me not a single decision is made in that building without his approval. If this happened he wanted it to/was ok with it.

Idk that video from yesterday was hilarious.

I’m mostly kidding, I’m sure he knew about it, the whole situation is just hilarious.

If I was a Falcons fan, I’d want them to trade Kirk tbh.

Back
Top Bottom