OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

At the end of the day football is football.

There’s no way I’ll ever disregard blocking when talking bout a TE

Gronk would’ve been a top tier Left Tackle ANNNNNND put up numbers as prolific as Kelce.

We gotta acknowledge how ridiculous that is.

I hear passing league argument but let’s not act like everyone is out here running an Air Raid offense.

Really not even a convo.

At the end of the day football is football.

There’s no way I’ll ever disregard blocking when talking bout a TE

Gronk would’ve been a top tier Left Tackle ANNNNNND put up numbers as prolific as Kelce.

We gotta acknowledge how ridiculous that is.

I hear passing league argument but let’s not act like everyone is out here running an Air Raid offense.

Really not even a convo.

i think the only knock on Gronk (and i think its 100% fair) is the longevity. you gotta do it at a high level for a long time to be the GOAT. so that's the fair knock on Gronk IMO

Mahomes doing all this with mediocre talent around him just makes it that much more impressive. Imagine if he had gronk?

Niners should have lost to the Packers
Should have lost to the Lions

I’m pretty sure Mahomes will remind them what getting behind on the scoreboard could mean toward a team actually winning or losing a game.

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

My stance on purdy still the same. Idc if he’s “getting it done late in the game” that’s a minimum requirement of a QB not a sign they something great or special. It’s plenty of mid dudes that have lead game winning drives or done good late in a game but ain’t no one out here trying to have Derek Carr as the QB for example. What you do over a whole games matters.

:lol: :lol:

He's showed up for them when it's mattered this season tbf to him. He's done all they've asked him to do and they're in the SB as a result.

He doesn't need to be All-Time great or elite for them to win a chip and that's fine. If he doesn't turn the ball over and they make the most of their possessions, they'll have a great shot in 2 weeks.

Oh I follow you….aware of Taylor’s efforts in getting people registered and kelce’s vaccine campaign. Didn’t even tie it together with that crowd.

**** ‘em. They all stopped watching football a long time ago cause of my dawg Kaep.

Yea a bunch of “special” folks

man the dan campbell second guessing on sports talk is awesome stuff. wild theories about why he did what he did :lol:

my issue is, if you bout that life you gotta be bout that life

everyone focused on the 2 4th downs that didn’t work.. my issue is with not going for the 4th before halftime.. ”Philly special” was low risk for that same reason, if you don’t get the TD the other team ain’t really got time to do shh before half

also my issues were with the playcalling.. they have a ton of safe stuff in the offense to either get it to laporta, st. Brown or even their damn tackles, where was that stuff

So many of you were shaking with anger when Kirk was given $27M/year five seasons back.

No chance I’m giving a good, not great QB coming off an Achilles tear at 36 that kind of money. Never even sniffed a SB.

It warms my heart seeing Daniel Jones is the butt of every joke. One of the worst contracts of all time.

And purdy is 100% a game manager man…

I saw 4-5 balls that should of been picks..2 to aiiyuk , he was raking the defenders hands like he was on defense…

This ain’t the game yall wanna use to prop him up…

Nothing special about dude…

I’m glad this thread has finally saw the light on what I been saying about Lamar for a long time *shrug*

Can we also discuss Harbaughs 2 playoff wins in 9 years being against the Titans and Texans?

Back
Top Bottom