OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

… Mahomes gets the benefit of playing in a league that CHANGED the rules just so Peyton could win and throw for 4500+ yards every year :lol: :lol: :lol:

The new passing rules were universal by about 2008/2009.

You can’t touch QBs or WRs nowadays. Patrick benefits from that. Brady had 3 rings BEFORE the rules changed

Mahomes is playing in the most prolific passing era the league has ever seen.

You’ve got bums throwing for 4000 and 5000 yards.

Now all of a sudden Mahomes had ZERO offensive line but dude had two hall of fame receivers in Kelce and Tyreek.

Tom Brady was throwing to David Givens and Troy Brown :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Tom played in the same generation. Tom had rules changed because of him. All while having his opponents playbook and film.

Tom wouldn’t have survived in the 70s and 80s

GO GET MORE BOTOX YOU *****

Anyone giving the Lions a chance?

Love their story and I hope they pull it off but the 9ers might be way too much.

They did a good job against the run but they were getting cooked through the air by the Bucs for stretches, especially in the 2nd half.

Gonna have a handful trying to stop CMC as it is, dunno what they're gonna do about their 3 All-Pro recievers.

This season has been one hell of a ride. Lions fans gotta hang in there..
tumblr_pmvgf1du3r1tuvwugo5_500.gifv

The fact that Mahomes legit just played his first road playoff game is pretty telling about how incredible he has been :lol:
With the retirement chatter, hope folks give Andy his due for his sustained runs of excellence in the NFC with Philly and in the AFC with KC.

What he's been able to achieve over the amount of time he has isn't normal and probably won't be replicated anytime soon.

He's like the finished and refined product version of what NFL teams view McVay as.

Manning was always the Golden child. From 1998 to his retirement. The league and media always wanted him to be the face.

The 6th rounder who had to share snaps in college with Drew Henson wasn’t supposed to do what he did.

The media was always in favor of the Manning’s over Brady. I never said Brady was disliked, I just said the Manning’s were treated like royalty and had been a preferred entity over Brady. I was always a fan of both. But the NFL definitely tried to make the Manning’s huge

What year should Brady had won the MVP that didn't and all pro?

Tom played in the same generation. Tom had rules changed because of him. All while having his opponents playbook and film.

Tom wouldn’t have survived in the 70s and 80s

GO GET MORE BOTOX YOU *****

:lol: :lol: :lol:.

Man, them rules changed because of Manning after about 2006. The low hit on the QB was indeed a Brady rule after his ACL injury in 2008.

But the passing rules DEFINITELY changed because of Manning and his receivers getting jammed by Ty Law.

The league really opened up in like 2008/2009 as I mentioned. Brady and Manning were 8 and 10 years in by that time. Like I said, Brady had 3 rings before the rules changed, he had 4 rings after the rules changed…

Anyone giving the Lions a chance?

Love their story and I hope they pull it off but the 9ers might be way too much.

They did a good job against the run but they were getting cooked through the air by the Bucs for stretches, especially in the 2nd half.

Gonna have a handful trying to stop CMC as it is, dunno what they're gonna do about their 3 All-Pro recievers.

If Purdy plays like last week and Deebo doesn’t play, Detroit has a great chance.

People hyping up Caitlyn Jenner’s SB win is comical. Team was stacked. Cait was garbage in the playoffs. Great defense, great OL and Evans carrying his ***** ***.

Played 23 years and was an All Pro THREE TIMES?!?!?

Man, them rules changed because of Manning after about 2006. The low hit on the QB was indeed a Brady rule after his ACL injury in 2008.

But the passing rules DEFINITELY changed because of Manning and his receivers getting jammed by Ty Law.

The league really opened up in like 2008/2009 as I mentioned. Brady and Manning were 8 and 10 years in by that time. Like I said, Brady had 3 rings before the rules changed, he had 4 rings after the rules changed…

:lol: this

Manning is the one that made it easier for these guys to put up numbers

and Brady got the knee protection but no one is getting protected like Pat if we want to play that game :lol:

He was trash those three rings. Knew every play Joe opponent was running and still garbage. Defense carried his sorry ***.

How is he NFL's Mike when Peyton and Aaron won more MVP's than him while he was in his prime and more 1st team all pro's. A lot of years he was not the best QB.
He's the NFL's goat like MJ is the NBA's goat.. but I digress let's leave that conversation behind us. Enjoy your day

So why even engage in the discourse surrounding who is better than who?
Because you said Brady was the greatest quarterback for a decade but didn’t provide any stats to validate your post

So I was left to believe you crowned him the greatest because of the championships he won over a ten year span

Because you said Brady was the greatest quarterback for a decade but didn’t provide any stats to validate your post

So I was left to believe you crowned him the greatest because of the championships he won over a ten year span
Ok Mahomes the goat. Y'all got it

Pat wasn't top 5 at any major stat category (except for most INTs) this season for the stat hardo's....so why would we blindly assume he's going to continue to just grow the resume?

:lol:

Again I don't need to wait x amount of years. Immediately he's better than Brady and his resume is gonna keep growing.

Better comparison would be comparing the numbers during the same era :lol:. There's enough sample size there too since they did overlap for the twighlight of TB's career and Pat's peak years so far.

Brady put up better numbers in his 30's and 40's than he ever did in his 20's after all the rule changes.

The 2000-2007 (when he turned 30) NFL is far removed from what offenses are doing now.

3k yards was the benchmark for guys and 4k was only hit by the top guys back then. Now 4k is the benchmark for starters

Better comparison would be comparing the numbers during the same era :lol:. There's enough sample size there tok since they did overlap for the twighlight of TB's career and Pat's peak years so far.

Brady put up better numbers in his 30's and 40's than he ever did in his 20's after all the rule changes.

The 2000-2007 (when he turned 30) NFL is far removed from what offenses are doing now.

3k yards was the benchmark for guys and 4k was only hit by the top guys back then. Now 4k is the benchmark for starters
Why bring logic into this?

Back
Top Bottom