Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

I think JPZ just throws these bets out because its like buying 4 pts for free and not paying the juice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I think JPZ just throws these bets out because its like buying 4 pts for free and not paying the juice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the man is never afraid to put his money where his mouth is
pimp.gif

Two of the best teams in the NFC along with Philly and Atlanta (to a lesser extent).
Can't see GB losing, but I believe it's going to be a lot closer and low-scoring than some of you guys think. 20-17 Packers. 

Anyone wanna bet on this game, I'd bet 50$+ but since JPZ did a quick bet for 20$ it'll be in good fun.

I'm going for GB by the way.

I've got Saints winning. Already have enough bets in on this game though.

Game will be very competitive and really could go either way, but I think the Saints have been waiting for this game ever since the Seattle debacle. The passing game is a wash and the running game should go to New Orleans. X-factor Goes to N.O. of Sproles. Defensive edge goes to Green Bay, but against a guy like Brees it doesn't matter that much.

Saints win 27 - 23

Guessing some of you dudes haven't seen Green Bays *Healthy* Offense..."EUGHHCKKK"

Green Bay by atleast 10. Saints are a very good team but the Packers...smh

ALSO, did you know: Rodgers 4 playoff wins last season are 1 more than Brett's last 10 years in GB.

They are a very good offense, but it will take a few games for them to get the flow and chemistry. First games of the year are always tricky and can be unkind to favorites.

%+%% MAN IM ABOUT TO %@!@ MY PANTS I CANT WAIT!!

Never in my life has there been a day that took this long to arrive.
Just the fact that im about to see this team healthy for once gives the jeebies

Back
Top Bottom