OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

I saw it coming from a mile away and yet, still I feel like I got kicked in the balls.

This is a team of choke artists. Notwithstanding the EPIC collapse, we have failed to advance two years in a row against a lower-seeded team in ECSF.

Savard, Bergeron, Chara, Recchi, Satan... where were you last night???

Needless to say, I am typing this with a raging hangover. And am still contemplating jumping 12 stories off my apartment balcony.

Originally Posted by True Blues

And am still contemplating jumping 12 stories off my apartment balcony.
a4d35c6c45be7fa264b0be3bfb254e210595d9b.jpg

Disgraceful My dad is a huge B's fan and he's seriously considering bailing on the franchise. To much heart ache he said lol. He called me last night and said "When you come to the house, the dogs name isnt Bruin anymore, its Ranger." Not sure thats a step up but it was funny regardless.

On a side note, Bettman must hate this years playoffs. No Detroit, Pitt, or Washington and we arent even in the SCF yet.

Lets look at the very small microcosm of a bright side.. i dont think it can get anywhere near as bad as this next year or any time soon.
laugh.gif

Boston Massacre #.....7? 8?

laugh.gif

Hey, at least you guys made it past Buffalo when most didn't think you could.

man can't wait for the game to begin
hopefully it'll be a hell of a series (although i wouldnt mind a 4-0 sweep)

i just hope the flyers arent spent from the last series...might come out flat
but it;s wild having home ice with a 7 seed....can not wait.....go flyers!

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

man can't wait for the game to begin
hopefully it'll be a hell of a series (although i wouldnt mind a 4-0 sweep)

i just hope the flyers arent spent from the last series...might come out flat
but it;s wild having home ice with a 7 seed....can not wait.....go flyers!

And I hope the Habs aren't asleep from their 4 days off... Tonight game might be boring otherwise!
happy.gif

Joe Thornton shouldn't be on the wings trying to shoot one timers on a power play. Heatley should have been there, Joe needs to be the physical presence he is in front of the net. Great game by Niemi.

Back
Top Bottom