OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

This Air Max Zero option soooo clutch cuz Ive been wanting a pair of these & i need a cool Black & orange CW sneaker. Jus ID'd 2 pairs, not sure when imma order tho :/

Trying to pick two of these.  I'm leaning towards the first pair and the Dave White AM1s with the grey base.  It's Friday night, and all I want to do is mix and match Nike ID colorways 
mean.gif

Pigeon

White-Cement IV

Dave White AM1 (wolf grey base)

Dave White AM1 (white base)

I just got my pair of the yellows from Concepts. But they came in a regular box. Anyone else?

Ended up making a Chinese themed pair. I've really only warmed up to monotone colored pairs thus far

TOO MANY OPTIONS!!!! :x

Idk what I want to do.

Mmmmaaaannnnnn Im right there with you. Made like 6 different ones so far but Im not satisfied. Idk if I should go basic cw aka black grey combo or color it up a little. Doesnt help Ive never seen them in person to know how the materials look.

Mmmmaaaannnnnn Im right there with you. Made like 6 different ones so far but Im not satisfied. Idk if I should go basic cw aka black grey combo or color it up a little. Doesnt help Ive never seen them in person to know how the materials look.

I think I'm gonna re-make the Original Navy colorway (but do the navy liner like others have done for functionality of keeping it cleaner) and then do that White Cement IV inspired colorway someone posted yesterday.

Torn on doing classic AM1 colorways like the white-red ones. But I don't wanna be dropping that much $$$ on these :lol:

This gonna get out of hand.

Is there a default to pick the og blue pair?

I don't think there's a shortcut on the ID page if that's what you're asking. Use the pic from post above you for quick reference.

Can't bring myself to get these.  The midsole/outsole is an AM1 ultra moire, which I already have.  The rest of the shoe looks cool, and I like the neopreme collar concept, however, the top view (seen the most from on foot) looks like the toe box is really wide/ugly.  If they were a GR, they'd sit on shelves like any other AM1 (OG or ultra moire).  Admittedly, there's some really cool color blocking and details on the Zero, but not enough to warrant this price; maybe for $99 ;-).  I'll continue to admire the cool colorways everyone is coming up with though!

Back
Top Bottom