OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Just order a pair came out to like 202 shipped to the US......just hope i don't get charged and hit with a VAT tax!!!!......hate that ish any1 know how that works and if theres a chance i might be??

VAT and customs taxes are different.

You don't want to get hit with customs taxes.

VAT taxes don't apply to US residents only EU residents, some shops remove VAT some don't.

If anyone got an email stating that your order was canceled check your junk mail for an email say on it was in error and to call back to place order with 20% off and free overnight shipping..

sorry noob question but, cant you just not pay the customs. and the shoes go back.  and you get a full refund.   has anyone ever done this?  

- I know that sucks for the euro company that is shipping to you, this prob makes them not want to deal with the USA, but just a question I was wondering.  

sorry noob question but, cant you just not pay the customs. and the shoes go back.  and you get a full refund.   has anyone ever done this?  

- I know that sucks for the euro company that is shipping to you, this prob makes them not want to deal with the USA, but just a question I was wondering.  

You'll probably get a refund for the shoes but not the cost of shipping so in the end you'll be losing money.

Tempted to buy a pair from there for my girlfriend but might be better off waiting hoping the smaller sizes don't move.

Still mad that Niketown didn't let me buy a 2nd pair in a size 5! I mean they said they were all men sizes and limit 1 per but come on :x

Just ordered from that site, good looks @davinci

From my understanding, custom fees are usually for items that are $250 and up, but you never know. My order came out to $199 so I should be straight, hopefully all of us. And like homie said, vat only applies to EU ppl, we good on that one.

As I told you yesterday, @MECKS you deserved it! All of that hard work, setting up summits, etc. is starting to payoff.

Thanks for sharing your story. Tell them about Tinker's impression about the Jordan 3 :lol: :pimp:

@MECKS getting pampered like Robin Leach :lol: awesome experience bruh.

*insert my man* gif for taking the pic of the girl with the nice air max unit on her and posting for NT beasts :evil:

thanks for sharing your experience @MECKS.  

"I notice one of the women working the event has a crazy booty. So I go chat with her and she's super nice"    best quote from your entire story. 
laugh.gif

Im pleasantly surprised that Nike had decent ankle padding on this shoe. Its something they have been lacking in with on the majority of their shoes, especially ones with newer tech, and am retros.

@davinci Thanks for the heads up. Bit the bullet and ordered from that site you posted. Very impulsive decision on my part. Am I good? Order came out to 202.51. Never ordered from them or over seas really. Just hope I'm good. It's not like I can call them lol

Last edited:
Anybody know what a half size would do for me as far as width, room around the top of the ankle? In my case would be a 11.5 to a 12.

Don't need length but extra with would help.

Did anyone receive an email this morning from ndc stating there was a shipping delay, and they will ship it out by 4/6/15? or is that the email of death

I would be tight if I ever got that. Heck I never received any email from them other than the initial order placement one.

I'm happy that my 1st post on here is to congratulate @MECKS . Stories like that are the reason I'm in this to begin with

Last edited:
Pretty cool nike going all out with the surprises from the guy receiving a signed pair from ndc order to mecks vip experience !! Sickkkkkk

Pretty cool nike going all out with the surprises from the guy receiving a signed pair from ndc order to mecks vip experience !! Sickkkkkk
and the biggest shock of all...

Saying there will be exclusive assortment of air max footwear.

But only seeing zeros and women's am1's for sale smh.

That box was trash

Story behind the shoe:

I apologize for the sound quality. The buzzng you hear is actually all the fans /AC they had going.

solewoman solewoman :lol: the air max 1 you see is a 1.5 inch ceramic replica. I guess the super detailed box fooled you HUH?

And thanks guys. Appreciate the love.

Lol oh

Back
Top Bottom