OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Hey guys, I've decided I won't wear mine. I'm just not really a runners kinda guy. I really like alot of the details, but mainly picked them up because I felt they are something special. I thought I might wear them for linger walks, but they are a little to precious for that. I might get some Lunar Max 1s for that.

So now I got DS 9.5s and 11s. Would this be a good time to cash in on them on eBay or something?

Hey guys, I've decided I won't wear mine. I'm just not really a runners kinda guy. I really like alot of the details, but mainly picked them up because I felt they are something special. I thought I might wear them for linger walks, but they are a little to precious for that. I might get some Lunar Max 1s for that.

So now I got DS 9.5s and 11s. Would this be a good time to cash in on them on eBay or something?
Might be a good time to sell me those 11's for retail. 
grin.gif

I'm a size 8 and managed to come across a size 7 for retail. Anyone got anything to say about how they fit? Thanks

I'm a size 8 and managed to come across a size 7 for retail. Anyone got anything to say about how they fit? Thanks

i went down a half size and kinda wish i didnt. i wouldnt reccomend going a full size down. I have small narrow feet too

for most its TTS.  you can half size up for a slightly looser fit.   its all preference.  but I wouldnt size down at all

^Reseller

SMH :smh:

Yeah sure... When I want a pair Jays I have to pay triple retail at FlightClub, all cool. But when I for once pick up shoes for my and my dad, decide I still don't like runners, and wanna use the demand to buy some shoes I actually want, I'm a reseller.

Supply and demand is fine aslong as shoes resell for under retail right? No problems there... smh

If you have read this tread, you'll see me get excited for these, camp for these, not being sure about these, asking whether I should maybe sell, and just putting them out here that I'm open for offers.

Why am I even defending something... Bruh, do you really think I would travel across the country (literally Arnhem-Amsterdam) camp for them, for a hundred bucks? You gotta be kidding me.

Last edited:
Yeah sure... When I want a pair Jays I have to pay triple retail at FlightClub, all cool. But when I for once pick up shoes for my and my dad, decide I still don't like runners, and wanna use the demand to buy some shoes I actually want, I'm a reseller.

Supply and demand is fine aslong as shoes resell for under retail right? No problems there... smh

If you have read this tread, you'll see me get excited for these, camp for these, not being sure about these, asking whether I should maybe sell, and just putting them out here that I'm open for offers.

Why am I even defending something... Bruh, do you really think I would travel across the country (literally Arnhem-Amsterdam) camp for them, for a hundred bucks? You gotta be kidding me.
:lol: why are you explaining yourself? You bought an item that is now worth more than what you paid for it. You own it, you can make a profit. Don't let these fools that think overpriced Nike shoes are some sacred NECESSITY rather than a useless LUXURY, judge what you do with your money and shoes. Congrats on getting 2 pairs :smokin

I don't care about you re selling...

But do you realize that you just said that you went across country and camped out for a pair of shoes that you are unsure about? :lol:

Last edited:
It's still about Jordan's as well in the UK, just not as hardcore as the U.S. The Jordan scene (as well as sneakers in general) has blown up majorly in the last 3-4 years.

It's still about Jordan's as well in the UK, just not as hardcore as the U.S. The Jordan scene (as well as sneakers in general) has blown up majorly in the last 3-4 years.
but AMs will be always more populair compared to AJs

AJs are maybe gaining some more popularity the last few years

but no way that they will reach the same status as the AMs

I always thought the EU was about runners.  Back when I started in the 2000's, the EU was getting a bunch of exclusive AM's that never dropped in North America.  When I went to London a few years back, the majority of the shoes I saw in stores were runners.  They barely had any ball shoes let alone Jordans.

Found a pair half size down, would they fit? There's been some back and forth between TTS, and half up and half down from what I've seen in the thread. I don't think I have wide feet but maybe a bit wider than normal. Price is ridiculous but I'm sure I could negotiate to something reasonable.

Found a pair half size down, would they fit? There's been some back and forth between TTS, and half up and half down from what I've seen in the thread. I don't think I have wide feet but maybe a bit wider than normal. Price is ridiculous but I'm sure I could negotiate to something reasonable.
You might be able to get away with .5 down.  Sucks because you can't try them

You might be able to get away with .5 down.  Sucks because you can't try them
It's possible, the guy is somewhat local, about an hour or so away. Would it be comfortable though or one of those 'I'll jam my feet into anything' kinda feelings?

It's possible, the guy is somewhat local, about an hour or so away. Would it be comfortable though or one of those 'I'll jam my feet into anything' kinda feelings?
I wouldnt recommend half size down, its possible it would work for you if you like your shoes really snug.  would be too uncomfortable for me personally esp since these are mainly used for casual shoes, where you wouldnt need it to be so snug. 

Back
Top Bottom