OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Ho
i finally got them yesterday. I tried on the app but ended up getting on NDC

Im a size 11.5 and 12 was sold out so i picked up 11.5... how do they run most air max i have to go .5 up?

How'd you find on NDC. I was looking up the product code and the search would say product not found. This was 5-10 mins after I heard they were up.

Congrats on the pick up!

I carted them on my pc but when I tried to checkout right after they hit the cart, they weren't there.  I guess you could only buy them through the app.  It didn't ask me for the code when I went to the link, I just hit unlock and it allowed me to pick a size and add to cart.  Seems rather unfair to those without the app or apple products.

^^ you and many of us want to know as well.

Wish they were a GR so we could all get a pair. Resale is ridiculous.

Walter..

whats the going resale price for them? hope it isnt ridiculous 

whats the going resale price for them? hope it isnt ridiculous 

Somewhere around $300. Which is plain ridiculous. Maybe with this restock the market will get an influx of pairs causing prices to lower a bit, but man..anything over $250 is just crazy.

Walter..

So I was able to get a size 10.5 on the restock.  I get the package in the mail from NDC today, and its a size 11 with somebody else order#, address, last for of the card on the invoice and everything.  SMH.

Seems like a lot of you are surprised by the resell price on the Air Max Zero.   It's just like trying to find a pair of the red / yellow Air Max 1 that released last year.   These QS Air Max's made specifically for "air max" day are going to be high in resell regardless

^^ lol I'll definitely be patient.

A pair in my size just sold for $275.00. I don't want to pay anything close to that. I'd be very happy to finding a pair for $209. Patience pants on.

Walter..

it was about $205-230 on RD on a eurosites.  so $209 is a great deal imo.  

Last edited:
I think its far fetched if you think you can get these for $209. I scored on release day and then got my order cancelled by Nike, I went all over eBay and craigslist offering $215 invoiced or cash pick up and the best counter I received was $240 back then. Now that all the quick flippers have sold theirs and mostly big pocket resellers remain the market is dictating around $275 for them. I don't see resell dipping below $250 to be honest. If you really want them I suggest getting them now instead of waiting hoping a reseller gets desperate. I doubt there'll another restock but more likely another colorway like red or yellow

Is the Air Max Zero a one and done colorway you think ?   Wonder if Nike is going to release other colorways in the future

I guess that's what makes this first colorway that dropped on Air Max day exclusive

Is the Air Max Zero a one and done colorway you think ?   Wonder if Nike is going to release other colorways in the future

I guess that's what makes this first colorway that dropped on Air Max day exclusive
there will be yellow white colorway coming

The shoe finally arrived. . Can't lie it's really light and the ankle is low.. 2 things in not accustomed to lately with my shoe purchases. Reminds me of the Air Pegasus in a way. I'm like excited and appreciative, happy and sad I dunno how to feel anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom