OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

just put on tights b so you wont get mocked
HAHA, true.  Tired of getting cyber bullied for letting my boys breathe
Here we go. NT denim flame war about to start...
mean.gif
Nah, not even.  Too old to argue about how men choose to lay garments on their skin.  Don't get me wrong, I'll make fun of it, but at the end of the day I don't care that much for a back and forth.

Last edited:
i think i might try and get a size 9 tomorrow, and then help somebody if i get lucky...   i mean the 9.5 is fine, but i think i want the toe box to be a little more snug

I think I can agree with this. I just got my TTS in, and with my semi wide feet they have a normal fit, a little bit of room in front of my toes but not too much. Will try on my half size down when I get home, but I imagine it'd be more of a perfect snug fit. So TTS if you like a little room, half down for snug.
half size down is perfect in toebox..rest of the shoe is way too snug..tried both..i dont think they are wearable over 2 hours(half down from tts) unless your feet are too narrow. the best fitting is half down from tts with insoles removed.

Shoes came in, box looks normal. Must be the big footers who got an insanely large box. Fit wise, I went with my true 9, fits perfectly. I feel like if I half sized down the sides might be way too tight.

Shoes came in, box looks normal. Must be the big footers who got an insanely large box. Fit wise, I went with my true 9, fits perfectly. I feel like if I half sized down the sides might be way too tight.
trust me it is...in most feet half down from tts will be a problem

:lol: this is basically what it has come down to. Joggers are basically womens legwear but it's the standard now so everyone can see your shoes and some of your ankle... 2 ingredients for IG success.

This. Can't wait till the jogger fad dies. Sweat pants like tech fleece is cool but I must say there's nothing more tacky than elastic at the bottom of jeans a man's jeans :smh:. To each as own indeed.

laugh.gif
this is basically what it has come down to. Joggers are basically womens legwear but it's the standard now so everyone can see your shoes and some of your ankle... 2 ingredients for IG success.
This. Can't wait till the jogger fad dies. Sweat pants like tech fleece is cool but I must say there's nothing more tacky than elastic at the bottom of jeans a man's jeans
mean.gif
. To each as own indeed.

#NTJoggers
nerd.gif

Tried them on, def very snug to get into seeing as I have a wide foot . The toe area is hard to describe. While its wide, it narrows down at the tip.

So if your foot is wide, def go up at least a half size. While you will have some extra toe space, the snug ankle bootie area locks you down. Just like the Gel Lyte 5.

surprisingly my 11.5 fits and I'm an 11.

they're a sideways thumb tip big (if that makes sense)

no heel slippage.

super and I mean SUPER comfortable. and I usually don't find air max to be that comfortable. these are top 5 I would say.

they are not much to look at. they won't stand out and they do look kind of plain in person maybe that's me but the comfort is unmatched and that really saves it for me.

I would go TTS, half size UP if you have to go either way. half size down my toe would def protrude on the side and I do not have wide feet.

I will try to obtain an 11 and hopefully compare both and send back lesser fitting of the two. but I can get away with the 11.5. this is all said without undoing factory lacing btw.

hope this helps.

oh and the shipping box was MASSIVE lol with an unreasonable amount of packing air plastic. also the shoes themselves are found swimming inside the actual shoe box. will post pics when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Tried them on, def very snug to get into seeing as I have a wide foot . The toe area is hard to describe. While its wide, it narrows down at the tip.

So if your foot is wide, def go up at least a half size. While you will have some extra toe space, the snug ankle bootie area locks you down. Just like the Gel Lyte 5.
Thanks for the heads up. I am usually a size 10/10.5 and I have a wide feet. I will get a 11.

Damn I slept on these. Figured they'd sit especially at that price.

Hopefully a white/red cw pops up in the future.

Back
Top Bottom