OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

As much as I would love to have a pair of these, I just don't trust myself on finding a legit pair to much fufu out there.

I'll just pass on them for the time being. 

Sad to see there's tons of fakes out there now. I wear my pair all the time. I love them. Hoping they eventually come with more colorways

Hey guys I was wondering what your guys thoughts were on this trade I'm doing for.

My legend blue XIs for a pair of air max zeros both DS.

I Was thinking of selling my XIs anyways but just wanted some opinions

It depends on your personal perceived value.  ex. You have the XIs and don't really care much for them, or are neutral, but REALLY want the Zeros.  Then compare how much you can reasonably sell the XIs for, and don't forget to include ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping, plus the time it will take to post, manage inquiries, etc. to what the Zeros will cost you.  Even if the XIs are worth a little more, is it enough to bother with the hassle if you can just trade and be done with it.  

On the surface, it's not necessarily totally out of wack.  Though, also consider how you'll feel if they do a Zero GR in the next year or two in different colorways; will you wish you had the XIs, or happy you have the first Zeros that will likely remain limited for that colorway?  MSRP-wise, the Zeros aren't worth the same, but that's almost moot at this point b/c it's about perceived value.

They look pretty good to me, however the only thing that throws me off is the sticker on the insole, I don't recall mine coming with that style of sticker but maybe they're different in different markets.
I'm sure others could shed more light.

Can anyone assist me with this please? I have no clue what to look at before possibly purchasing this pair... modus47 modus47 AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE ..anybody? thanks in advance
Well since you ain't exactly the first to ask, you could start by reading some of the legit checks in this thread and the Fake/Price checks forum also has a thread on AM Zeros. At least that's what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom