OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Source? If you google that number you get links to a bunch of random unreliable looking websites selling the original colourway.
I've seen that too.

RMK Store mentioned them as Coming Soon (it's listed in the AM1 section actually).

Last edited:
Here are some picture of a real pair for comparison, the stitching on the back of the real pair is much cleaner and neater, the AIR logo on the side is a different shape, and the tinker signature on the insole is also more centered and doesn't feature on both insoles and the id tag is on the outer side of each shoes interior not the inner side of that makes sense
View media item 1781362View media item 1781364View media item 1781366

thats the cast Kith was hiding around new york when they were giving away pairs or whatever
i saw them at the victor cruz collection vid from complex so i assume that they were some kind of rare PEs

you right man the air unit from the zero is all white faillure from me smh
mean.gif
i deff need to smoke less weed
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm going with fake on those ones, it's really hard to tell without also seeing the box and label, and also they look quite good over all. There is much more experienced people on here who could provide a more educated answer but I will give you my reason why I think they aren't legit.

It seems on the side of the shoe leading up to the tongue there is an odd bend in the inner bootie that isn't there on the real deal, I've attached a photo for comparison.

I hope some others can provide more help. Good luck.

View media item 1784201

Funny how all the sneaker sites jump on the hype train and are calling these the OG colour way and claiming a release is coming.
That may very well be the case but the blue and white was as much an OG colour way as the yellow, here's a picture from sneaker freaker magazine issue 28 from 2013 with their air max feature, shows more original sketches.
View media item 1818884

These need more colors of these shoes. Its one of my favorites for sure. So I hope there's a new pair coming

Yellow pair was supposed to release in November and got pushed back.

As of now it is up in the air whether or not the release will just be rolled out as a random QS or be held until Air Max Day this year.

Do you think they will re-release the navy/white pair that came out last year? I can get a pair for $300 on eBay but would obviously rather hold off if they release them again March 26th.

Do you think they will re-release the navy/white pair that came out last year? I can get a pair for $300 on eBay but would obviously rather hold off if they release them again March 26th.
you can forget about that lol, nike is deff not gonna bring them out again this year

maybe we will see them back again in 2020 when its the 5th anniversary from the zero's

I'm so happy these easy to scoop for retail the day of at NTNY.

I hope they do come with a new color this year. These are perfect summer sneakers

eBay has what APPEARS to be 2 authentic pair for 5/600...I JUST missed a pair at stadium goods and FC has a 11.....it's not a 5/600 shoe in my opinion...

people STILL posting this yellow pair like its real? its about to be a years worth of that rumor

Back
Top Bottom