OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

This box is comically large. I almost feel ripped off by not having another pair of shoes in there with the AM0. Luckily my box was to the side and didn't get stuck like the video.

This box is comically large. I almost feel ripped off by not having another pair of shoes in there with the AM0. Luckily my box was to the side and didn't get stuck like the video.
It's huge definitely coulda packed another pair in with ease. I had to cut the box open to get them out lmao. 

I don't understand these toe crease complaints on a shoe that is basically a sock in the toe area. Put your foot in the shoe and it magically goes back to normal!  Lol  

I do however think its a smart move getting Nike reps to give you a  discount code for it if it only takes you a minute or two of complaining to get it.

Last edited:
How yall getting % off code for terrible creases? I called to complain because mine look like a crumbled up piece of paper and they did nothing but make notes. :smh:

Missed out on the navy's originally and now having this colorway is most def gonna make me go back and grab them.

Now the hard part...finding a size 14 in the navy's...

I won't use mine I'll throw it in box and never see it again I don't rock the hang tags with my shoes so I'll gladly send you mine! DM your address and over weekend I'll send it out your way fam

This right here def. gets a big rep. NT helping NT.

What are you guys using to protect/clean these and what have been the results?  I imagine an mesh shoe may discolor when protectant is applied?

View media item 1888593These are so fresh. I thought the color was to loud for me but Nike made it work, nice cohesive look. My first and last primarily yellow pair of kicks. Got that non-issue crease myself on the toe box that's gonna help me get 20% off the WC4's. Won on every level with this pair.

Last edited:
I NEVER get discount codes from them. I speak to them via chat and they always offer to return. No damns given lol
It's what I did and all she kept repeating was sorry we can refund you your money over and over Never offered a discount code I called Nike and explained to guy in phone and he said no problem I can get you a discount code good till July something Try this it worked for me cause I'm Nike chat with pics and all she could give two ***** what happened and all she kept saying was sorry we can offer you a full refund

They arrived yesterday, and returned them today. The one piece upper was just too constricting.... Oh well, some one at GM will be happy.
257j7lu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom