OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I ordered the yellow zeros from that darkside initiative link someone posted, anyone have good reviews from them? Just curious. Ordered a twelve then refreshed the site and the 12 option was gone

I had a great experience with them (got Yeezy 750s last year). Quick shipping and great communication. Was really impressed with their service.

I ordered the yellow zeros from that darkside initiative link someone posted, anyone have good reviews from them? Just curious. Ordered a twelve then refreshed the site and the 12 option was gone

They are a great boutique. Came thru on a phone order for me a while back.

I pray it goes live tonight

I am such a ******* idiot for not saving my 15% off coupon. 

Side note, does anybody know if you get hit with customs fee's if your ID order is over $800? I want to buy 4 pairs but not sure what it's going to run your boy

edit: nvm, nike confirmed drop tomorrow 7am pst.

Last edited:
Ebates still sitting at 9% hopefully theres no change over night. I also hope im able to come up with something I like so I can actually make an order. Im tempted to make the Neymars but I know I would never wear them.

And to who ever asked. Not my tweet but some one asked.

View media item 1968962

Last edited:
Nike EU doesn't release them early? Thought I was able to play around with the options early. >:

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom