OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

That cool grey pair is fire. Can't wait for my pair to come in a couple weeks. Thanks for everyone posting up pics.

So the white dots everyone keeps mentioning... Are you guys talking about where the whit toe cap shows through under the mesh? I would assume it shows through more apparent on the super dark mesh colors

The white dots everyone is referring to is the clear mesh. The OG pair didn't use clear mesh. It has two tones of navy blue. The sulfur pair does, but it isn't as noticeable on lighter colors.

It's easier to notice in black/blue due to the contrast.

Ordered on 3/31, still haven't received an update since the first initial "We've started on your order" email. lol

The white dots everyone is referring to is the clear mesh. The OG pair didn't use clear mesh. It has two tones of navy blue. The sulfur pair does, but it isn't as noticeable on lighter colors.

It's easier to notice in black/blue due to the contrast.

Gotcha thanks!

Ordered on 3/31, still haven't received an update since the first initial "We've started on your order" email. lol
I just got my email a few days ago and I ordered within the first hour of them becoming live. Im pretty livid about it. I already know that Im returning them though

Didn't get a receipt with my ID's and considering return one of them so will Nike outlet take it with just box they came in or should I contact Nike ID? Anyone have this happen

Didn't get a receipt with my ID's and considering return one of them so will Nike outlet take it with just box they came in or should I contact Nike ID? Anyone have this happen

set up the return through the "my account" page, print out whatever it gives you, bring that to the outlet.

Hey y'all. I've been lurking off and on in the nike retro section for 5-6 years. I figured I'd make an account to shown my pair.

GALLERY]

Mine came today, I like how they came out. For how expensive they cost I'd stick to just making one pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom