OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I made a very similar pair.  I went with wolf grey with a clear overlay and a green glow air bag.  Mine can't get here soon enough.  Looks like they're done, and about to get shipped.  I'll post some pics when I get them in hand.

Not sure how I feel about them. Like everyone is saying, the "white/clear dots" is a clear plastic thread, not reflective material. The Tongue logo is reflective though.

Thoughts?

@OtakuAnt
Thanks for posting the pics. The solid overlay looks way better than the clear overlay.

Your pair definitely came out better than mine. Like the pair I had though, I'm personally just not a fan of how the navy mesh looks with all the white showing. Everything else looks good, IMO.

Last edited:
Yikes, yeah that clear mesh does not work with black or navy. I already sent my black pair back. I still have a red ID coming, hopefully it looks better with that.

It looks good with the grey and mint pairs though.

Last edited:

Not sure how I feel about them. Like everyone is saying, the "white/clear dots" is a clear plastic thread, not reflective material. The Tongue logo is reflective though.

Thoughts?

@OtakuAnt
I'm planning on returning these to Nike at The Block in Orange. If anyone in Orange County wants these (for what I paid for them) lmk,

Order on 1/4 finally got build complete
Placed my order on 3/31, still no updates! Should I be worried?
laugh.gif
Placed on 04/01, just got tracking number

If you had to do one id right now, would you chiose(quality wise) an am1(normal or hf) or the am0? I wanna buy my first nikeid and dunno what to buy. Also, does it take really 6 weeks to complete a am0 id?

Last edited:
If you had to do one id right now, would you chiose(quality wise) an am1(normal or hf) or the am0? I wanna buy my first nikeid and dunno what to buy. Also, does it take really 6 weeks to complete a am0 id?

Quality wise? I'm a big fan of the normal options on the AM1. The suede is actually really nice and the shape is very good as well. But I like simple colors. I did a huperfuse HTM and I love those as well. Not sure how the hyper fuse is now.

Haha I dunno if I'm helping. I guess what's your definition of quality? And yeah iDs take a bit. Sometimes you get lucky and they come quicker. But usually about a month to 6 weeks

It's really a personal preference.  Comfort wise the zero will be more comfortable as it's basically an ultra moire with a neoprene upper.  I always like the hyperfuse products b/c they're more breathable, look like new for ages, tend not to crease, and clean well.  I also prefer the overall shape (don't have banana toes).  But if you like the classic look overall, you're going to want to go with the original.

Who knows how long the zero will be around though.  I would go with that if you like the look.  The AM1s will probably always be available.

Maybe the concept of "quality" is too vague, but it was related to the materials. I really love both silhouettes and I was wondering if the zero was really worth 190€...

Word of warning...

the Orange looks much deeper on the website than in real life.. In real life they look like someone ran a highlighter over them. its a shame. the shade of orange on the website is sick.

Just received my Zeros, which incidentally are my first pair of iD's.

these shoes are comical, lol.. I've talked to Nike, and they will allow me to change them for another pair.

have a look:

Back
Top Bottom