OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Dude these look really good imo. Looks just like the rendering. Reminds me of RF's super reds.
I should have taken an up close shot. The clear mesh ruins the entire shoe. It looked even worst under the overlay.

I sent these back and picked up a pair of Y-3 retro boost that ended up being cheaper.

I should have taken an up close shot. The clear mesh ruins the entire shoe. It looked even worst under the overlay.

I sent these back and picked up a pair of Y-3 retro boost that ended up being cheaper.

Gotcha. Haha nice! As long as you happy!

Just an FYI - two pairs of Zero ID's have gotten returned to my outlet...both went straight to the hash wall priced at 89.99... and we did 30% off has last weekend as well...wish they had been my sizes because I would have picked them up in a heartbeat... esp stacking that 30% with my employee 30%. :\

But anyway, keep an eye out at your local outlets...might be able to greab a ID pair for cheap!

Question: were the "Liberty london" Zeros just a Photoshop? Or a sample?
To my knowledge only three official CWs have been released. These looked so real tho! Any info?

The Be Trues just do not looks right without the OG color blocking. I'm betting they sit unless their limited. I'm ready for the other cw's to drop so I can pick up > $100. I'm a big fan of the look and comfort of these. I also like almost all of the IDs you guys have posted up! Hopefully I can scoop some of those up at the outlets sometime down the road. Keep up the good work! I've enjoyed seeing all the different CWs that have been made. @ootherocoo Sprite pair are one of the best! Nice work!

Couldnt care less bout the meaning/concept of "Be True" ... all white kix are must for me every summer. Just picked up another pair of white AF1s last week.

In rotation they will go

Did the BeTrue darts sell out last year?

I want the zeros but been buying a lot lately haha want to save but doubt these will hit clearance.

After waiting about 6 weeks for my pair to be made, UPS lost them

Nike rush Re-made my "Lemon Twist" Zeros and they arrived today.

Definitely happy with them. 

Love the construction of these iDs, better than my previous lunar 90 iDs

IMO Price is a bit high tho.

But still satisfied.

All volt everything with clear overlay.

Back
Top Bottom