OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Had to pick up the all whites as just an all-around good shoe...

But for real, the Adidas Alphabounce (shark skin CW or whatever) jumped over these without a doubt in respect to comfortability

Considering the Black but still on the fence... I know they just dropped but does anyone know if they come in the same box as the OG Navy and the Yellows did?

That's most likely gonna be my dealbreaker
I have all three AMzero and they all came in the huge AM box

Could have been a special box since they were both more of an AM day release

Can anyone with the Be Trues comment on the box that they came in?
What do mean comment on the be trues. I have a pair of the be trues. They're nice and I don't mind the "colorful pride" on the bottom. You don't even notice the rainbow on the bottom

What do mean comment on the be trues. I have a pair of the be trues. They're nice and I don't mind the "colorful pride" on the bottom. You don't even notice the rainbow on the bottom
Did you not read the end of the sentence? 

"Can anyone with the Be Trues comment on the box that they came in?  "

You literally answered this question in the post before 

Last edited:
Copped the all whites this morning. You can never really go wrong with an all white pair of kicks. Gonna try to keep them on ice until next summer.

Were the small foot sizes of the previous AM0's releases in the ginormous box as well?

Last edited:
Copped the all whites this morning. You can never really go wrong with an all white pair of kicks. Gonna try to keep them on ice until next summer.

Were the small foot sizes of the previous AM0's releases in the ginormous box as well?
Nah I think after size 11 the boxes got huge for bigger sizes

I'm a size 9.5 and my blue/white & yellow pairs were huge boxes.  Expecting the same with these triple whites

LPU TODAY Persian
2u90tch.jpg

f57dae.jpg

Got my all whites in. Normal sized box confirmed for size 8. A hand tag and an extra pair of white laces are included. The original laces are off-white and have metal lace tips, which I'm guessing are that pure platinum color in the description. One thing that's a bit disappointing is that the mesh is exactly the same as the iD's. I guess it's not too bad since the shoe is a light color.

Does it say QS on the box? Because I think unless Nike states otherwise on the box the shoes won't have the mesh that is the same as the midnight navys and yellows that dropped

Got my all whites in. Normal sized box confirmed for size 8. A hand tag and an extra pair of white laces are included. The original laces are off-white and have metal lace tips, which I'm guessing are that pure platinum color in the description. One thing that's a bit disappointing is that the mesh is exactly the same as the iD's. I guess it's not too bad since the shoe is a light color.

Is the box the striped one or the normal red box?

Is the box the striped one or the normal red box?
Sorry for the late response, but yeah, it comes in the striped box the original colorway came in.

Quick pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom