OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Looks like FNL is getting the "Emerald Gradient" colorway as well as the Phoenix Suns one. 11/17/12 is the RD on both, BTW.

Got to. These are nice pump or not. Prolly sell like the air flight lite retros did. Only certain heads are salivating over these, same dudes that bought the olympic 180 the FIRST TIME type shoe.

so you guys really going for these without the pump?

I have a beat up og donor pair ill be doing an upper collar transplant with, but if I didnt then I would prolly pass on them cause I couldnt make them into what they ought to be.

so you guys really going for these without the pump?

Granted they do look a little off without it the shoe from the collar down is still great IMO. Plus why would I really need to use the pump anyway? Teal and Suns cw are nice.

ashy larry suede on da toe box? pass....should've made da whole shoe durabuck.

Looks like they listened :lol:

they could have made the fade into different colors more smooth, its too abrupI kind of agree
I sort of agree! I still love the emeralds and the suns though! 
happy.gif
 These shoes aren't like regular shoes! They are unique looking!

I sort of agree! I still love the emeralds and the suns though! :D  These shoes aren't like regular shoes! They are unique looking!
oh for sure they look good but the OGs fade from one color to the next was so much better

they should have just released the air mach force in 180 pump colorways. they look very similar to the non pump 180...

Add NRG to the end and these would sellout instantly.

Anyway I want the command forces. Nike needs to drop those ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom