OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^^^ agreed not the worst looking shoe but it just doesn't sit well with me. I can see these things flopping hard

Yeah.

Technically it's the AIR FORCE 180 HIGH

Not the AIR FORCE 180 PUMP :rolleyes

Either way it's basically another bastardized half-retro/hybrid that Nike likes to do.

My problem is that they're making it just cause they're high tops, but they way they're doing it takes away not only from the design of the shoe (obviously) but the overall nineties feel of it. Now it just looks like a... generic old shoe.

sure, it's a revamp, but it's a better revamp than what they did to the maestros recently. the swoosh is in the right place for a start!

I may try to do a sole swap.... put the 180 sole on the command force since i cant find a air force v sole anywhere....

Here are some pix I took during "2012 NIKE FOS China" of Gentry showing off the 180s. Considering a pair to wear =)

Sorry if posted.

hrm, I may end up getting these just to try to swap the upper collar and tounge instead of doing a sole swap since the rest of them look pretty og as is

still annoyed I even have to tho since nike has dropped the ball on these bigtime, not that that suprises me in the least tho

What a disappointment to not have a functional pump on these. To me it's not the same shoe, certainly not something I'd double up on.

If they were going to Retro non pump Forces, they should have done the Force V's in black and white from highs to lows.

These might still be worth picking up to be daily wearers, but not at retail. And just our luck the current climate of sneaker hype won't allow them to last on shelves long enough to be discounted. LOL.

That picture is AWESOME! Are these customs or are these the glow in the dark colorway?

So does anyone know when these bad boys are dropping? sorry if posted just don't feel like going back through all the pages, thank you in advance :D

It's the Glow In The Dark sample, with just some contrast on photoshop...
NICEEEE!!!!!!!! I would love to get the White/Teal and the Black/orange/purple ones! I wish I knew when they were dropping too, but I haven't heard anything about a release date on kicksonfire.com

I want to see more pics of the Black/Mint... Very interesting colorway... For the release date, hope before the end of the year...

I'm working on a french website, sneakersaddict.com... I made a good review with the GITD, if you want to see more pics...

Damn those mint and blacks look amazing thanks for the pics and please keep us up to date with that info man much appreciated

So does anyone know when these bad boys are dropping? sorry if posted just don't feel like going back through all the pages, thank you in advance :D

"Holiday 2012" is all ive seen mentioned in my searches for a release date. So sometime in the next few months?

hopefully well get them before the world explodes in a mayan apocalypse... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom