OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

WTF shelflife 
mean.gif
 still in customs since the 21st. I'm gonna be able to order them from NDC before they even arrive. its almost been a month. 

Just pulled the trigger and bought a size 10.5 as well. Because I find my usual 10 uncomfortably snug and I really want to wear these shoes (and pump them). Retro of the year indeed. Wow.

I hope I can sell the 10.

So I would advise 0.5 up.

Last edited:
not my pic but I remembered seeing it on instagram a few weeks ago:

not the admiral, but a good pic of them in this card, only reason I kept it over the years:

If I only knew what ever happened to all my basketball cards. They're probably worth guap now. Had the Jordan rookie joints and everything :smh:

Just copped off ebay for 180 shipped.  Excited to get these in hand and take them straight to feet before the weather gets super crappy.

I hear you. I had to jump on these since 180 is essentially 40 dollars off of what i would have paid here in NYC. ($200 msrp + tax) Plus I avoid any potential runarounds.

50inchvert 50inchvert :smh: I didn't have that exact one. On mines he was facing forward (towards camera) on a dunk with the tounge out. Mines wasn't exactly mint because as a careless kid I would always take it out of its' sleeve. Hell they could've gave me a fraction of that 80,000 and I would have been cool.

This is the pic that has me sold on these. I want em now.

Last edited:
My pair was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but its waitin at home ohwee, beepbeep, wampwamp and all of that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom