OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I dont think poor sales will hurt future retro releases

Nike keeps retroing the trainer max91 and everytime they end being on sale for 10 dollars in food stamps
But you have to acknowledge that Nike is going to adjust quantities for future releases based on sales of the current releases. Especially for a shoe that has one-off technology (the air-fit pump).

lol just lol

nike makes enough money from their tier 1 shoes they can make a million tier xyz and still make bank

Yeah, but they want to make more bank... It's a business that's all about profits. If something isn't profitable enough, makes no sense to manufacture and sell it.

Just because Nike is a billion (?) dollar company, that doesn't mean that they can get reckless with how they run their business... They want to stay a billion dollar company.

Yeah, but they want to make more bank... It's a business that's all about profits. If something isn't profitable enough, makes no sense to manufacture and sell it.

Just because Nike is a billion (?) dollar company, that doesn't mean that they can get reckless with how they run their business... They want to stay a billion dollar company.
no, not isnt reckless, they test the market with lower tier shoes so they can also profit from those as well... allowing them to be a billion dollar company and not a million dollar company...

its like diversifying ur portfolio... u got ur fortune 500 stocks and you get ur risky stocks...

Caught the Volts for $109 at a Christmas sale at a sneaker chain in my area.Needless to say I copped another pair. Might mess around and cop a 3rd.

Don't worry. That price drop coming to a city near you. Between these and the Spurs sitting. They bout to start giving these away. They taking up too much space in the back

Don't worry. That price drop coming to a city near you. Between these and the Spurs sitting. They bout to start giving these away. They taking up too much space in the back
smh

i remember seeing shoe sites doing preorders for these at like 275+

With the XIs a few days away & "Remastering" beginning less than a month from now, nobody but us old cats will even glance at these.
Look for the super discos. It's time.
:smokin

Those that have size 14s or have said they run a bit snug, I've been trying to break in my size 14 and the right foot is still snug and hurts a bit.

Would anyone recommend going to size 15? Or should I just keep trying to stretch them out? I'd hate to lose out on these because of size or fit issues but I also don't hold onto things that are uncomfortable or won't be worn due to pain. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Word is the emeralds will come out April 1st.
I see what you did there... 
grin.gif

i know you guys would enjoy this. I swapped the sole on my 1990 Solo Flights with a Flight 89 midsole. Turned out really well

Strange that you switched the soles because they look just like the pair I had as a kid. I'll try and dig up the pic of them I have laying around here somewhere. They look exactly like that, just blue, but I could never find the same model in pictures on the web.

Back
Top Bottom