OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

No they werent

Ok quite possible you are right. I guess I put too much stock in a certain sneaker blog. They are pretty accurate for the most part but aside from that blog no else labels the Volts as limited.

Even as a general release I don't think there are very many of these out there by comparison. Like most sneakers they won't be appreciated until the stock dries up anyway.

the pink killed the spurs for me. would have preferred a basic white/black durabuck colorway. maybe well get one later.

Had to run out and grab a couple xmas gifts.
Popped into a local shoe spot to get some hoodies & talk to the manager about the "Columbia" release.
Saw another old-head I recognized; dude had on the Hot Limes.
He's the only cat I've seen wearing them (besides myself.)
Showed him some respect and kept it movin.
Tried to buy the wife some black/inf VIs, but she declined.
(She rarely wears sneaks.)
However, I grabbed a pair for my daughter.
:nerd:

^You referring to these?

Nope, not quite. But what model is that exactly?

Eastbay cancelled my order on Spurs sz 14...randomly stopped by Nikestore in Grapvine & won on the return sz 13

Just copped Spurs via Xmas work gift cards. Very happy with them. They look incredible with the laces loose.plenty of sizes left @ Jersey Gardens Mall

lol just lol

nike makes enough money from their tier 1 shoes they can make a million tier xyz and still make bank

People fail to realize Nike has already made their money on these when the stores ordered them. The reason a lot of these shoes are being marked down so quickly is because a lot of the stores want to get them out of the stock room and sold before they have to cut Nike a check for them. 200 retail is a lot for a shoe and kids haven't quite connected with these just yet. Once their gone however expect re sell prices to get stupid

Got my volts in a couple days ago... I gotta say, these are the first Nike in a long time to make me feel gidy.. I ******* love these... I love how high they are....

Back
Top Bottom