OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

:lol:
Yes Nike needs to scrap dem ****s :lol: but it might b customs idk

Last edited:
Still being patient with the Volt pair, cuz that 200 is kinda hard to swallow. I think they made fewer size 13's, though (which doesn't really make sense to me, seeing as these are a basketball shoe), so I might just have to bite the bullet before they're all gone.

Got my volts in a couple days ago... I gotta say, these are the first Nike in a long time to make me feel gidy.. I ******* love these... I love how high they are....

Glad you got your pair big homie..No savagery allowed in them though..Respect the Pump..

Ordered these wasted at Dennys at 4am... I wanted these too Damn much... And I shall respect the pump :lol:...

Last edited:
Still being patient with the Volt pair, cuz that 200 is kinda hard to swallow. I think they made fewer size 13's, though (which doesn't really make sense to me, seeing as these are a basketball shoe), so I might just have to bite the bullet before they're all gone.

The reason why I hurried and jumped on both pair. Size 12+ seem to be lesser produced while the smaller sizes are virtually everywhere right now for good prices. Considering these were a big man signature I find this odd as well.

The reason why I hurried and jumped on both pair. Size 12+ seem to be lesser produced while the smaller sizes are virtually everywhere right now for good prices. Considering these were a big man signature I find this odd as well.

I don't know if this helps, but citygear.com has size 12 for 149.99..And I was in my local Jimmy Jazz and I ran into my boy who was waiting to try on the Hoyle's..I said good luck finding them in your size (cause he wears 13) and the clerk said they had 4 or 5 pairs of size 13 in back and all the bigger sizes haven't sold..So maybe you could get your local JJ to do an inventory search and find you a pair..I know the BH's had a sales tag on them too..

the wash are fine , just need an all black sole and solid black midsole. or even better , all black midsole w clear sole

Ugh. Besides the fact that I could never wear acid-wash denim sneakers with denim... they just look wrong.

BTW: Nike: These (and the AM 90's and AF1's that had this denim thing) are BLEACHED DENIM, as in skinhead bleachers. Acid-wash denim had a more speckled and "drippy" pattern. Trust me, I grew up in those crazy 80's.

Got my volts in a couple days ago... I gotta say, these are the first Nike in a long time to make me feel gidy.. I ******* love these... I love how high they are....
Havent stopped wearing mine since I got em. 

Im wondering if 2 pairs of these is enough. Might go in on a 3rd if I can get them for $100 or lower 

Last edited:
You all think i should get the command forces now or the medicine balls?

Either or

I kinda want to get the command forces now at 165 shipped and wait and see if medicine balls go on sale or atleast get the exclusion lifted before copping but i dont wanna miss out

Back
Top Bottom