OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Just waiting on the blk spurs and white emeralds to get that inevitable mark down.
Spurs have been marked to $150 on DTLR and 100 on SNS. However I have NO idea of sizes. But Emeralds JUST dropped, at least at FTA, where every pair in store by me was full retail. It'll be a while before Emeralds see a discount. At the very least a more widespread release first.

Reds just arrived [emoji]128526[/emoji] shoe looks really good but it could of done with a touch more white on it ( for example the nike air on the back or maybe on the midsole somewhere) still dope though

Reds just arrived [emoji]128526[/emoji] shoe looks really good but it could of done with a touch more white on it ( for example the nike air on the back or maybe on the midsole somewhere) still dope though
They pop crazy when u open that box..the pics never show them off well enough to me.

Haven't seen them in person but this comment just convinced me to up my max to $150.
I have seen plenty of pics before I seen them in the store..dude brought them out to show me & I had to grab..I dig the Command Force so I wanted them..but the Denim CW wasn't a must have like when I seen the Red in person.

so emerald april 3 maybe. i need an extra 100 to buy these volts.
I was hoping to double up on the Volt at $100,but it looks like the 3rd I will go get the Emerald.

UPS just dropped off my pair of volts. fit is good. Pump works.only complaint is on the right shoe, the insole feels / sounds like maybe the glue isnt holding on the outside from little toe to arch. Mine dont appear to make any noise walking around the house. I wear em the way they come out the box.

Toe box will probably crease after some wear unfortunately.

UPS just dropped off my pair of volts. fit is good. Pump works.only complaint is on the right shoe, the insole feels / sounds like maybe the glue isnt holding on the outside from little toe to arch. Mine dont appear to make any noise walking around the house. I wear em the way they come out the box.

Toe box will probably crease after some wear unfortunately.
First time I ever noticed squeaking soles were on a pair of kicks from the outlet..now I notice it on a lot pairs from retail to boutique shops..the glue sucks..doesn't give me high hopes of these lasting as long as my kicks from 01' era..all those just started ungluing..I give these 5 yrs tops.

So emerald Colorway drops 4/3 can't wait! Do Ya know if it's General release or limited release?
Already copped my pair from Footaction as they seem to be in store there already. If you have one local I suggest checking them out.

After the last box I got in the mail & this unboxing video I seen...I really don't want to order from anywhere that ships the kicks in a bag..dudes box looked like it was completely unfolded..it's hard enough these days to find a quality pair in store,nevermind after they travel the world in a bag..hope I see the Emeralds tomorrow in store..the Ultramarine have not been anywhere but online for me.

Really tempted to get them off Footaction with that code...

But I know I gotta be patient..

Last edited:
I kind of want to grab emeralds now, but i'll wait till they hit that price up there ^^ 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom