OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Looking for the all blue pair in a 7.5 for under retail in the DMV...called a few spots...ppl keep telling me 8 is the smallest size...anyone know if they released in 7.5??

Finishline.com has the emerald force 180`s for $98.00 now but im kinda mad cause i paid $130.00 plus tax for mine. Im gonna wait until they drop the price on the red 180`s before i get em now.

I'm having a hard time convincing myself I shouldn't buy the emerald's for $109 from FNL. The photos in this thread make me think I can't live without them haha. 

I have an issue with one of my GITD's not sure if anyone else does, but one show glows more then the other one. Anyone else ?

GITD's drop tomorrow noon

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-air-force-180-gitd

125 shipped
pimp.gif

trydan - wouldn't a soleswap been easier?

sorry just now saw your question sir!

and no, on the scale of sneaker restoration difficulty a sole swap is a 9/10 imo. what I did with that pair was alot easier and took a day or so. I thought they came out decent tho.

It takes at least a week to do a sole swap from start to finish. the work involved isint the reason I havent done one on my pristine display pair of 180s tho, I just dont wanna rip em up yet. I bid on a few beat up / rotted out pairs ive seen on ebay to do a restoration job on them instead, but they went for way too much. I lately got a pair of command forces im doing a restoration job on instead tho. ive always kinda liked them more than the 180s anyway.

^ nice avatar...low end theory is one of the best albums ever!

Last edited:
^

Finishline has them on their website but they're charging for shipping. If you can find a coupon, go in store and have them order it for you (free shipping on orders over $50) and you can get them for < $100.

^awesome bargain.

I have an issue with one of my GITD's not sure if anyone else does, but one show glows more then the other one. Anyone else ?

my glowing is fine, but the back of my midsoles show signs of hairline paint cracks.

Last edited:
I own 3 pairs of the Nike air 180s. I really wish the would of left the pump in them. Does anyone know why the pump was taken out?
And why do the call them the Barkleys when clearly it was David Robinson that had the hight top 180s, Barkley had the mids with no pump.

I own 3 pairs of the Nike air 180s. I really wish the would of left the pump in them. Does anyone know why the pump was taken out?
And why do the call them the Barkleys when clearly it was David Robinson that had the hight top 180s, Barkley had the mids with no pump.
The answer to all your questions is basically:  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom