OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Picked up a pair of command forces, of course they need a midsole swap. Is there any other shoe out there that uses this midsole? I couldn't find anything so I started messing with the midsole of some 180s I had around the house. I was wondering what everyone thought of the way I painted the lines to look more like the command force's. Never mind the sloppy work as I used acrylics so I could remove it. I know the colors are off too but I just want opinions on the way I painted the LINES, also should I maybe buy a pair with a white bottom and toe cap instead? Thoughts and input please.
also here is a stock picture just for reference

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of command forces, of course they need a midsole swap. Is there any other shoe out there that uses this midsole? I couldn't find anything so I started messing with the midsole of some 180s I had around the house. I was wondering what everyone thought of the way I painted the lines to look more like the command force's. Never mind the sloppy work as I used acrylics so I could remove it. I know the colors are off too but I just want opinions on the way I painted the LINES, also should I maybe buy a pair with a white bottom and toe cap instead? Thoughts and input please.

the paint lines look fine. id definitely get a white pair as the donors tho.

when you remove the rotten midsoles do it slowly and carefully and clean as much as you can off the uppers. it will be messy.

gluing the new sole on is easy, making all the edges seal up factory tight is the hard part. use E6000 glue.

good luck and report back when its done! :D

-Try

This is the one shoe I wish Nike would retro. I would gladly pay $500- $600 for a pair.Found this is my parents attic.

Love the 1991 $150 JC Penny Tag.

me too.  mr robinsons neighborhood 
nthat.gif
 i just want the original colorway. everyone else can have all of the blues and purples and pinks ane whatever other crazy colors they wanna smear on this shoe.

Last edited:
They're more then likely not use the pump to be honest, supposedly some legal actions with Reebok show that, reebok has the patent to have the pump function to any shoe style.. But I wouldn't mind nike putting a $180-$200 price in this shoe, as long as it's well put together quality wise.. When they first released I think retail was like $150 or something like that..

They're more then likely not use the pump to be honest, supposedly some legal actions with Reebok show that, reebok has the patent to have the pump function to any shoe style.

Nike has a patent for a specific type of pump system & the sample pics give the appearance of a pump.
Side note: When these originally released, I was wearing the black/infrared VI.
It ripped out on me during bball practice.
Took them to FL the same night, and dude traded me the Command Forces (hot Lime cw).
I think I paid $25 if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

i bet theyll be over 200 just bc of the pump technology. hope they end up doing the pump 180s also
180s > Commands...

If they don't retro the "neon" colorway of the commands from White Men Can't Jump, I'm going to explode

Emeralds are cool... but that colorway looks much better on the 180. Please Nike. Neon colorway

cool deal and yeah the emeralds would be nice, glad i skipped on those other things they were trying to pass off on us lol

99% these won't have a pump but at least proper ankle ankle collar height.. Unlike the 180 "mids" they release two years ago..

Back
Top Bottom