OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

http://sneakersaddict.com/en/nike-air-command-force-2014-retro-preview-2-48242

Though it should be noted that there are some inaccuracies in the article... the external-pump model they were referring to was the Air Pressure. 

Nike-Air-Command-Force-2014-Retro-ultramarine.jpg

Nike-Air-Command-Force-2014-Retro-Emerald.jpg

Nike-Air-Command-Force-2014-Retro-OG-Neon.jpg

Nike-Air-Command-Force-2014-Retro-South-Beach.jpg

Nike-Air-Command-Force-2014-Retro-Red.jpg

Last edited:
im also wondering when and how quick they will sell cuz if the price is crazy i think i will sit on them untl they go on sale

not a good idea for something you really want, plus you'd probably be waiting a while. and just judging by the excitement in this thread I don't think the billy hoyles or emeralds will make it to sale, dudes will cop multiples if there are pairs left over :lol:

not a good idea for something you really want, plus you'd probably be waiting a while. and just judging by the excitement in this thread I don't think the billy hoyles or emeralds will make it to sale, dudes will cop multiples if there are pairs left over :lol:
eah i hear ya and it will def be a game time decision depending on how they look and feel in person so who knows and if they go nuts with the price i might just pass anyways, i just love 80s and 90s shoes, the colors and height are so awesome takes me back to bein a kid

more innacurate than that, those pics are color changed photoshops too. identical splatter patterns and air bubbles are a dead giveaway.
Yeah, good call.  I was wondering why they looked so odd. 

Don't care the price.. multiples will be copped. Definitely the Lime and I dig the Red color way. I remember these from high school. I also have the GITD and Emerald 180 Mids. I still like those but the pump on these is glorious. 
nerd.gif

Man, glad I came back to this thread. Would've been pissed if they had dropped and I didn't know.

Man...patience is a virtue patience is a virtue patience is a virtue...not even a release date out yet. Will probably cop 3/5 cws.......twice. More excited for these than anything else releasing this year so far.

Man...patience is a virtue patience is a virtue patience is a virtue...not even a release date out yet. Will probably cop 3/5 cws.......twice. More excited for these than anything else releasing this year so far.

Yes

I agree i didn't plan on copping much this year, infrared 6 and maroons if they drop and I have Infrareds already so really these are at the top of the list now

Last edited:
Probably just going for the Neons and the Emeralds. Other colors don't really do much for me...want two of the neons though

Ultramarines, Limes, and Emeralds will be in the regular daily rotation.

I dont even like the air force 180s seeing how well they retroed these.

Back
Top Bottom