OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Hoyles in October

Like I said, I won't grab the turned-up retro Spurs CW, but dammmn, that Hyper Jade color is beautiful.
Thanks for the catalog look, J...
Everyone signed in should go rep jshortt real quick.
:nerd:

Very nice to see these at the expected retail! Hopefully i can scoop the limes(volts). These could be perfect for my next spring/summer kicks. I hope the ultramarines release as well. Wonder why those didnt make the catalog :frown:! But special thanks to jshortt. You earned my props big time bro for all reliable info! :wink:

I'm fine with the $200 price tag, functional pump and shape on point! This shoe would have been perfect this summer.

I've never had a shoe with a pump before. dudes talking about they gonna buy em and not even wear em cuz the shoe is too high, yall better trade in the calf hugger jeans for something reasonable

Last edited:
Hopefully this will put some of the questions to rest.  Pic is straight out of the Holiday '14 catalog.  $200 retail, active Pump system.   Hoyles in October, Spurs Aways in December.

This just made my day and i honestly dnt think they'll be super limited well i hope not, please dnt let these hypebeast kill this sneaker for me and let them sleep on these

Peace,
   J

The lime Hoyle joints are dope but for $200 on a retro that's crazy. People saying they retailed for $150 when they originally dropped but that was back in the day with that technology and the pump they came with. If your not getting the same tech, just a higher cut retro with a 180 air bubble I don't see the reason for the upcharge. If Nike is going to up the price, $175-180 the most. $200 retail is kinda reaching. 

Hopefully this will put some of the questions to rest.  Pic is straight out of the Holiday '14 catalog.  $200 retail, active Pump system.   Hoyles in October, Spurs Aways in December.

Peace,

J
now just delete this thread and everyone be quiet and wait. 
nerd.gif

The lime Hoyle joints are dope but for $200 on a retro that's crazy. People saying they retailed for $150 when they originally dropped but that was back in the day with that technology and the pump they came with. If your not getting the same tech, just a higher cut retro with a 180 air bubble I don't see the reason for the upcharge. If Nike is going to up the price, $175-180 the most. $200 retail is kinda reaching. 

Pumps are functional, though.

I would refer you to the LeBron XI Elite or Kobe IX Elite. Modern tech, MSRP far north of $200. That's the scale we're working with.

We all have our qualms with Nikes hike in pricing but for those who appreciated the original Command Forces, we are old enough to make a sound judgement on whether or not to buy at $200.

For me, the nostalgia and sentiment is worth a Hot Lime double up.

I would refer you to the LeBron XI Elite or Kobe IX Elite. Modern tech, MSRP far north of $200. That's the scale we're working with.

We all have our qualms with Nikes hike in pricing but for those who appreciated the original Command Forces, we are old enough to make a sound judgement on whether or not to buy at $200.

According to this video they retailed for $175 which is equivalent to $295 as of 2012...that $200 ain't so bad to me. I've been waiting on these to retro again so I'm not too concerned about the 200 either way.

smokin.gif

According to this video they retailed for $175 which is equivalent to $295 as of 2012...that $200 ain't so bad to me. I've been waiting on these to retro again so I'm not too concerned about the 200 either way.

this is all true, but still, you gotta wonder how much it costs Nike to produce the shoe now compared to when it came out

inflation is understandable IF it is for the same exact product but this is not leather and im going to go out on a limb and guess the pump will not be as functional or useful as the original, so in these cases i dont think this shoe should be over $150, keep the same price but since we are getting screwed on the materials there shouldnt be a price jump, just my thoughts but nike in here listening to people wanting to double up and triple up will raise the price come release date probably cuz you guys cant demand anything other than the crap they already produce.

read

douche

Remember always accidentally bumpin the release valve up against the metal book basket under the seat of my desk in school. Some snotnose kid stuttering through reading a paragraph aloud, then you just hear "psssssssssssssssh" from my side of the room.
laugh.gif

inflation is understandable IF it is for the same exact product but this is not leather and im going to go out on a limb and guess the pump will not be as functional or useful as the original, so in these cases i dont think this shoe should be over $150, keep the same price but since we are getting screwed on the materials there shouldnt be a price jump, just my thoughts but nike in here listening to people wanting to double up and triple up will raise the price come release date probably cuz you guys cant demand anything other than the crap they already produce.
Reebok's Twilight Zone hand pumps are actually better now than they were on the OGs because they have the technology to build it properly at a lower price...I don't see why Nike wouldn't be able to duplicate the original pump (or have a better one) in this new release. As for the leather I can't say much about it since I don't have it in hand but I don't think anyone else can either. Won't lie 200 is tough but...it's worth it to me.

Remember always accidentally bumpin the release valve up against the metal book basket under the seat of my desk in school. Some snotnose kid stuttering through reading a paragraph aloud, then you just hear "psssssssssssssssh" from my side of the room. :lol:
lol btw whats the name of those Fila's in your avy? nice pair

Back
Top Bottom