OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Apart of me wants to buy the shoe becuse it's an awesome looking shoe but I'd feel like it was missing something without the pump. It's what makes the shoe special. 

Yup

If the pump didnt function id probably still buy them if they were like 140 retail

A non functioning pump shoe for 200?

Yea right. I wont allow nike to bend me over like that

Last edited:

Wow. Did not expect these to look THIS good. I've always been a fan of the Ultra Marine color way and it looks like I'm gonna have to scoop these up as well. I'm beyond excited 
grin.gif
**** I'm like way too excited about these. Hopefully I still have money left by time these drop, I already have a dozen other retros I need to cop before these.

Hopefully these shoes don't create hype, the 180 force went under the radar.
For $200, I have no doubts that these will be relatively easy to get on release day.

**** I'm like way too excited about these. Hopefully I still have money left by time these drop, I already have a dozen other retros I need to cop before these
A dozen? Jeez, I just need the volts and black infs this year. Will be 4 purchases in total this year. Do Ultra Marines have a RD or?

For $200, I have no doubts that these will be relatively easy to get on release day.

A dozen? Jeez, I just need the volts and black infs this year. Will be 4 purchases in total this year. Do Ultra Marines have a RD or?
According to jshortt, Ultramarines are supposed to drop next spring. But hey, knowing Nike we could possibly see these earlier since they like to change dates. Id be more than happy to have a pair at the moment

Last edited:
According to jshortt, Ultramarines are supposed to drop next spring. But hey, knowing Nike we could possibly see these earlier since they like to change dates. Id be more than happy to have a pair at the moment
Good looks, repped.
A reseller doesn't care about the price of a shoe as long as he can make that back with profit, Lebrons, Foams and Kobe's retail at 200 and the sales are pretty darn good.
.... But these shoes can be easily acquired on RD.

Scream greens, the OG AM93s, the air flight huaraches, the ultramarines and the billy hoyle's... I am probably forgetting other retros I am anticipating as well....

Next spring now feels like an eternity away. Buzzkill.

Why can't they just pump these all out at once like they did with butchered 180s? I know I'm gonna be the guy that kills the pump puns, I apologize in advance.

I have about 6 pairs of reebok pump and if it the pump didnt work i wouldnt have bought um
Hardly any of the pumps on the Shaq Attaqs work, I got a blk/azure, neither pump works, I was alright with it though cause they're so nice for 60 bucks with or without a working pump.

Scream greens, the OG AM93s, the air flight huaraches, the ultramarines and the billy hoyle's... I am probably forgetting other retros I am anticipating as well....
Well, I was about the scream greens but I might have to pass. Don't wanna have hella shoes sitting, and I've been waiting on the Flight Huaraches, it's about time they retro them but I'm only looking for one color way, possibly two if they bring out the all black with the blue mesh.

Lord knows I need to be able to represent like Chris Webber in '92. Might be the first time I triple on a shoe, as much as I hate the action, Flight Huaraches are my ALL TIME favorite shoe..... Of ALL TIME lol. Anyone didn't mean to derail, just got excited at the possibility.

The only pair that will have any type of HYPE imo is the Billy Hoyles. All the other cw we should see a pretty nice discount! 
smokin.gif

October 1st for Billy Hoyles. Fully-functional pump too. RRP is incredible too.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm new to this thread.

I figured 200 was a little low for these +pumps. still getting them, ive waited too long just to cheap out now.

Back
Top Bottom