OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

What!?!? $280??????

No amount of hype will overcome that price point.

Last edited:
Actually j0e musashi j0e musashi is wrong/incorrect, they are $199.99 according to eastbay, a simple call to them using the code minus the first number will verify that. It's slated for october.

Don't you just hate wrong info :lol:

Last edited:
I'd take nike.net over eastbay myself, but whatever.

The cheaper the better of course.

Last edited:
:lol: Stop dude, Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction can all verify that price, doubt very much Nikestore would up the price when other sites will have them cheaper. Your info is wrong and pointless seeing the price was already verified prior to you being in here.

Last edited:
My info is a photo from the nike.net screen I was looking at earlier. You do know what nike.net is right? It's not nikestore.

The info comes DIRECTLY from Nike. Are you saying that Nike themselves are wrong? Seriously?

Last edited:
Seriously, stop. Wholesale pricing to which country? Where ever you got that info doesn't matter, even if Nikestore were stupid enough to have them on their site for $280, eastbay and the other verified store won't so again what is your point?

Last edited:
It's not Nikestore idiot. This is nike.net. The site where stores order their stock from. The site that sets the prices for ALL Nike shoes.

My point is that you are running up your mouth about shoes that you have zero information about other than calling up a store that hasn't even placed an order for them yet.

Here are the new Flyknit. I suppose you know about these too.

Last edited:

We done here right? Nike verified it also, your info is wrong so stop trying to argue your case dude.

Who's the idiot now?

Last edited:
Lol at the information they see and eastbay and all the other stores see being wrong because you can't admit you are. You obviously don't like it here too much, calling me names won't take away from the FACT you are wrong.

Hardly any of the pumps on the Shaq Attaqs work, I got a blk/azure, neither pump works, I was alright with it though cause they're so nice for 60 bucks with or without a working pump.

Damn that sucks my shaq attack pumps work great. All my pumps are functional. Twilights, omlnis, court victorys, shaq attacks, etc

If something didnt work id return um

Lol at the information they see and eastbay and all the other stores see being wrong because you can't admit you are. You obviously don't like it here too much, calling me names won't take away from the FACT you are wrong.

Even if reps n eastbay say thats the price they have been wrong before. And nike seems like a greedy *** company to charge 280 because they can

But we wont know until release date so

If its 280 retail nike can stick um up their *** and pump them up after

That price of $280 is obviously for EU. Comes out to around 160-165 British pounds. Common sense really just look at the screenshot.

Even if reps n eastbay say thats the price they have been wrong before. And nike seems like a greedy *** company to charge 280 because they can

But we wont know until release date so

If its 280 retail nike can stick um up their *** and pump them up after
nah, eastbay hasn't been wrong before, prices haven't ever gone up with them, usually down.

Seriously, stop. Wholesale pricing to which country? Where ever you got that info doesn't matter, even if Nikestore were stupid enough to have them on their site for $280, eastbay and the other verified store won't so again what is your point?

That price of $280 is obviously for EU. Comes out to around 160-165 British pounds. Common sense really just look at the screenshot.
Said that earlier but I'm an idiot lol, doesn't matter now.

Word. 200 is still a lot IMO. Materials need to be on point if they are gonna be charging that as well as making them pretty true to the OG.

The quality seems 1:1 to me. It's a long time since I rocked this shoe, but I don't think people will be disappointed if they are comparing to the OG.

How much were the OG's that released in the early 90's? I was on a shoe blog and guys were saying prices anywhere from $130 - $175. There doesn't seem to be a consensus but I could've sworn they were $175 when they first released. Guys on NT seem to be a bit more knowledgeable on these matters so please enlighten me.

How much were the OG's that released in the early 90's? I was on a shoe blog and guys were saying prices anywhere from $130 - $175. There doesn't seem to be a consensus but I could've sworn they were $175 when they first released. Guys on NT seem to be a bit more knowledgeable on these matters so please enlighten me.
I believe I posted the original catalog pic from 1990 which I found doing a quick google search. Suggested retail was 130 in 1990. According to the BLS thats equivalent to 236 in today's money.

Also what happened to this?

Clearly says 200 here.

Maybe the 280 is not USD? Since ole boy is not in the States.

If they turn out to be 280, then **** Nike and Gentry. But if they are 200, then J0e better brace himself for some Kam level ridicule :lol:

been waiting for these for awhile...will attempt to acquire all colorways....and I'm sure prior to the release some lame *** rapper such as Trinidad James will be caught wearing these with some unorthodox and tacky outfit...:lol:

Nonetheless, I will be happy to have these..

Back
Top Bottom