OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I can't wait. They look legit but I never trust MN. Patiently waiting for another source but so pumped for these.

^^ They do look legit.
Would Nike put the pump release box on the back if there were no pump?
That's so ridiculous that it seems implausible.
:nerd:

Regardless of an actual pump, I'm game for these.

I'm also gonna try and frazzle all the hyped youngins with this next one...

Red Command Forces> Red Octobers

F&%K Yes! They're finally retroing these.

Hopefully they put out the Billy Hoyle's.

Last edited:
oh WOW! :D if this is legit, sign me up for 5 pairs of the billy hoyle colorway, even without the pump, as long as they are physically identical to the og. a pump would be nice, but if they are full height and at least look like the og, then I can easily overlook that.

a fun fact I noticed about the white men cant jump movie, when Sidney goes to pump up billy's shoes in one of the scenes, he reaches for the tounge, and the pump for these is on the side of course.

nike, if your listening, don't screw this up, and I will forgive you for all your past retro sins...

even without the pump, as long as they are physically identical to the og. a pump would be nice, but if they are full height and at least look like the og, then I can easily overlook that.
Right in front of the pump, you can see a little hole, which I believe was like an intake valve.  At least, that was the case for the OG. 

Ultramarines please!
nerd.gif

stmr's fotolife 

Tongue's higher too. 

20140311165729_original.jpg

And slightly larger-rez of the reds.

20140311165735_original.jpg

Last edited:
Right in front of the pump, you can see a little hole, which I believe was like an intake valve.  At least, that was the case for the OG. 

yep that's the air intake hole alright. I noticed it too. it may be cosmetic, but the fact that its there gives me hope that there are in fact pumps in there, but I cant be sure.

from those high res pics I can tell some of the tounge material below the laces is not true to the og. otherwise, I cant see any faults with them. even the air bubbles are the right size for once!

Wow, this is good news if this is all true! I'm totally in if these come with the pump.  I can still clearly remember my older bro rocking these in middle school back in the days. 

^ How have your hybrids held up anyway?

surprisingly well! aside from scuffing some of the paint of fhe midsoles, they pretty much look the same still. I tend to take good care of my shoes in general tho.

people that have the og's can swap them for correct looking soles now too tho, I expect to see that done by someone eventually.

im stoked to hear more news on these tho. cant wait to see more pics too.

Yay!!!!  I thought the day would never come.  Now keep it as OG as possible Nike. You can pump out the crap colorways for all the young kids but the Billy Hoyles had better be on EFFING Point!

Wow! Just put some decent materials on these and it'll be perfect.

Everywhere keeps saying the "Billy Hoyle" colorway is coming too, not catalog pics yet

Wow! Just put some decent materials on these and it'll be perfect.

Everywhere keeps saying the "Billy Hoyle" colorway is coming too, not catalog pics yet
Of course that means we're probably looking at a QS in the best case scenario. Whatever, as long as they come out... I'll do whatever it takes to get them, just drop them Nike

i hope i get that captcha right when them billy hos release. my hand will be shaking from being nervous trying to beat everyone itll prob take me two tries.

Back
Top Bottom