OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I assume these will be limited on some level (Nike knows they can't move too many of these, especially at $200), but that doesn't mean they'll be hard to get. The beasts and resellers have a hard time with these types of shoes, even with a limited tag on them.

yeah thats what i figure but not super limited because nike knows even at $100 there is a good amount of profit to be had, so im guessing kinda limited but will still go on sale especially for $200

yeah thats what i figure but not super limited because nike knows even at $100 there is a good amount of profit to be had, so im guessing kinda limited but will still go on sale especially for $200

I really wouldn't count on any of the OG colors going on sale

but your thinking about other $200+ shoes selling out not old school tech for $200 i mean i truly only think XIs and foams are the only old tech shoes really selling out quick but i could be wrong but im surely not paying retail for a shoe thats worth $100

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 they will most likely be limited because of the high price tag so I'm sure they'll sell out

these aren't gonna be produced in jordan 11 numbers or even foamposite numbers probably

Honestly, I don't plan on taking any chances with the first release. Most likely I'll cop on release day. As for how I go about the next few releases will depend how these Hoyles sell.

The lime Hoyle joints are dope but for $200 on a retro that's crazy. People saying they retailed for $150 when they originally dropped but that was back in the day with that technology and the pump they came with. If your not getting the same tech, just a higher cut retro with a 180 air bubble I don't see the reason for the upcharge. If Nike is going to up the price, $175-180 the most. $200 retail is kinda reaching. 

Im pretty sure material for the sneakers have gone up in price the last 20 + years but im sure that the material being used in these retros aint going to be the same as they were back in the days

If the quality of the sneakers are like they where then the price aint bad at all but we know that its gonna be some plastic like leather wanna be that isnt going to last more then a years on casual use just look at the air force 180 mid from acouple years back horrible quality

Im pretty sure material for the sneakers have gone up in price the last 20 + years but im sure that the material being used in these retros aint going to be the same as they were back in the days

If the quality of the sneakers are like they where then the price aint bad at all but we know that its gonna be some plastic like leather wanna be that isnt going to last more then a years on casual use just look at the air force 180 mid from acouple years back horrible quality
and thats why i think they shouldnt be 200, sell em for 150 with that plastic leather

ive waited years for this shoe and nothing will deter me, not even a 200 dollar price point. im just really glad that these didnt release during my Jordan heavy days, or else i'd be flat broke. Luckily, nothing else will deter me from those purchase wise.

ive waited years for this shoe and nothing will deter me, not even a 200 dollar price point. im just really glad that these didnt release during my Jordan heavy days, or else i'd be flat broke. Luckily, nothing else will deter me from those purchase wise.

Totally agree w you i honestly cant see a reason why i wouldnt cop atleast one color
And those white man cant jump keep lookin nicer and nicer and the pump is gonna be working also a def cop for me

the release is just in time for trethousand to dress up as jim carey as vanilla ice for halloween!

yo

Last edited:

Hopefully this will put some of the questions to rest.  Pic is straight out of the Holiday '14 catalog.  $200 retail, active Pump system.   Hoyles in October, Spurs Aways in December.

Peace,

J
Wonderful. Looks like I'll be getting some Hoyles in October, Black/Infrared 6 in November, and that concludes my year. I don't see these selling out on release day simply cause there are still many "coveted" Jordans releasing towards the end of the year that I don't see people foregoing for a pair of these. Will still prepare for the worst, whatever that may be.

these r crazy...Nike knows just what they're doing dropping these outta nowhere

mark parker been the joker for awhile b

tumblr_mbawhcPR4s1rvmocro1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mgfpnd9UHn1rxa9a6.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom