OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

called and got mine from unheardof....138 time they taxed and shipped. not bad. was gonna pay 200 plus tax on release date! never done business with that shop before kinda sketchy with giving my card info out but they seem legit

How in the world are they sketchy? It's a brick & mortar store in Cincinnati, that's been in business for nearly a decade. When have you ever done a phone order where you didn't have to give the store your CC info?

Peace,
J

How in the world are they sketchy? It's a brick & mortar store in Cincinnati, that's been in business for nearly a decade. When have you ever done a phone order where you didn't have to give the store your CC info?

Peace,
J
well i i felt sketchy giving my credit card info out to a shop who literaly i never heard of kind of like thier name....and i dont even use cards much when i do its with a big chain like eastbay or something in that nature.....but the website looks good but whos to say the guy i gave my number too is not the owner and just some employee whos possibly on drugs? so many things ya know? i didnt know they been in business for nearly a decade im not from there and i didnt research into it like that...i should have but i didnt..glad to hear though they are good which i said i figured they were legit. sorry if i struck a nerve its hard to tell tones online but it is what it is and thanks for the heads up. got a good deal i feel like on these.

That looks like a damn good deal. I haven't tried these shoes on yet though, are you guys sizing down 1/2?

Also, SneakerNStuff is showing them for $199 in that link, thought it was $150?

I had to go 1/2 size up.

How in the world are they sketchy? It's a brick

well i i felt sketchy giving my credit card info out to a shop who literaly i never heard of kind of like thier name....and i dont even use cards much when i do its with a big chain like eastbay or something in that nature.....but the website looks good but whos to say the guy i gave my number too is not the owner and just some employee whos possibly on drugs? so many things ya know? i didnt know they been in business for nearly a decade im not from there and i didnt research into it like that...i should have but i didnt..glad to hear though they are good which i said i figured they were legit. sorry if i struck a nerve its hard to tell tones online but it is what it is and thanks for the heads up. got a good deal i feel like on these.

For future reference, my man:
jshortt's word is bond in here.
:nerd:

I haven't been following the thread as closely in the last few weeks, but EB is dropping the Spurs CW on Dec. 1
My bad if posted already.
:nerd:

That looks like a damn good deal. I haven't tried these shoes on yet though, are you guys sizing down 1/2?

Also, SneakerNStuff is showing them for $199 in that link, thought it was $150?

I had to go 1/2 size up.

Do they fit small or just narrow?

And I just can't get the SnS deal to work. :smh:

Last edited:
when i saw em in person at jimmy jazz other week i had to pick em up because i knew i was gonna cop in the future and the worker came up to me and said THATS THEM WESLEY SNIPES SON! lol

Did these already hit outlets for $100.00

If so does any one know where ?
if its true that's crazy! They released these at the wrong time. If they would've released in the the beginning of the year when all them weak ***** Js were coming out, they all would be long gone.

Do they fit small or just narrow?

And I just can't get the SnS deal to work. :smh:

If you're signed up for SNS emails you have to hit the link for the sale prices to work. Once 2 sale items are in your cart another 25% automatically comes off.

Want to cop these in a size 12-13 today if anyone sees a price around 100 to 130 shipped lmk

Last edited:
Want to cop these in a size 12-13 today if anyone sees a price around 100 to 130 shipped lmk
Besides sns if anyone sees them that price theyre gone buy em and then share the price lol

Last edited:
Hello fellow sneaker heads! Brand new to the forum here, but i love what i see. Since my wife could care less about my excitement over my recent purchase, I figure peeps here might appreciate the Volt Air Command Forces I copped along with the matching white Force t-shirt and Command Force Pro snapback cap! Now i just need the weather to clear so I can wear them every six months. I about had a heart attack when I heard they retroed these. Mr. Robinson's neighborhood all over again.

Hello fellow sneaker heads! Brand new to the forum here, but i love what i see. Since my wife could care less about my excitement over my recent purchase, I figure peeps here might appreciate the Volt Air Command Forces I copped along with the matching white Force t-shirt and Command Force Pro snapback cap! Now i just need the weather to clear so I can wear them every six months. I about had a heart attack when I heard they retroed these. Mr. Robinson's neighborhood all over again.

Welcome to NT my dude. Glad you're enjoying the purchase.

On another note, them Spurs joints got me fighting my conscience. :rolleyes

Thank you, and I feel you on the Spurs. Next on my list for sure. May as well snag a Robinson throwback to go with the black colorway. Sickness to ensue.

HEADS UP!!!
I got an email from KicksUSA, they are doing 30% Off on almost everything on the website and Finally Copped at $140 with Free shipping and No tax. 8)
Sale ends at Noon est.
Also copped Elephant pink Foams, $135 in Savings on Both.:smokin

Besides sns if anyone sees them that price theyre gone buy em and then share the price lol
In the spirit of this. Just copped the 13 on KicksUSA.
happy.gif

Was in the process of ordering for the $140 but the offer expired as I was checking out haha.
I emailed them to see if they would still honor the disco... we shall see.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom