OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

:smh:
(cue Cam Nope.gif)

Wait, these are kinda' fire.

Has anyone seen these drop in price at Stores in a Mall? If so what store?
I want o pick these up In person to try them on. Thx

Nah too soon. From what I've seen in-store retailers, especially major ones, don't discount their sneakers like they used to and if they do it's usually not that significant. If it is a significant discount more than likely the shoe is down to it's last couple of pairs or maybe the display only. They'll even probably go to the outlets and still only be like %15-%20 below retail.

You'll find a far better deal for these online before you will in-store. Just subscribe to thread and stay tuned to the updates. :D

Had to take a quick pic with my Air Pressure box. I need these Commamnds to be a huge succes, so Nike will retro the 180's and then eventually the Air Pressures. >_

Hmmm... Text didn't show up. :-/

Had to take a quick pic with my Air Pressure box. I need these Commands to be a huge succes, so Nike will retro the 180s, and eventually the Air Pressures.

Had to take a quick pic with my Air Pressure box. I need these Commands to be a huge succes, so Nike will retro the 180s and eventually the Air Pressures. >_

Last edited:
Spurs color way indeed dropped today and they are fire! Hoping they're on the EA sale this weekend, if not a quick markdown.

With these releasing on Cyber Monday websites seem to be very calculated in making sure these were either not included in any of their sales or didn't release today at all.

the reds need some black on them to look nice, if i can scoop at an outlet i will for the low and give them some black accents to make them complete for me, ON TO THE EMERALDS! sad to see the volts sitting cuz it might hurt future old school high top releases like 180s and pressures

Back
Top Bottom