Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

One down from the Swingman collection

B742E3B6-B1D6-420F-A965-F7EC50FDD47D.jpeg
C76CE050-9EF1-41D5-BA7B-EC2A69C199B5.jpeg

E002AF49-B39D-436D-988C-E012CA8D5507.jpeg

Will be going after the AM90 and the AF1s. Max 1s undecided, they better before 180 in quality compared to the varsity royals

5E92B7EA-7732-45B7-9BDC-CE54E7C48F38.jpeg

E42227D1-BD59-42CE-96E9-041D4981C3EF.jpeg

Unexpected pick-up. Came across these worn maybe once on eBay and offered 125. Was surprised he accepted . Always wanted these but I ended up picking up a pair for my son (same size as me) and had all but gave up on getting a pair for myself. I don’t even buy worn pairs but couldn’t pass these up.

Bro noooooo, they really restocked? Was it on NDC or SNKRS? I sent my royals back cause they were too big and wasn't too pleased with quality, but the hunt for freshwaters @ retail continues...

Bro noooooo, they really restocked? Was it on NDC or SNKRS? I sent my royals back cause they were too big and wasn't too pleased with quality, but the hunt for freshwaters @ retail continues...
NDC I got on at 10:07 and it said sold out 🤦🏾‍♂️ Some people said they posted them around 10:05 on that mystery box page

So I believe the FTL chain of stores is releasing the swingman pack the 18th and Nike the following week.

Yes indeed... I wish nike would give Dan Marino a few items too would be dope but I know he doesn't have the same contracts as griffey ,Bo or even Jerry Rice

I got thaT Jerry Rice stat shoe they released but wasn’t able to get my true size went .5 and couldn’t fit em :frown:

Yeah I live in Jackson, MS and when Prime first touched down(no pun intended) in the city the University was already sponsored by Nike. His FIRST move was getting rid of that contract and brining in UA.. Thays why I said that.. LOL

interesting. Obv prime has pull as expected but interesting because isn’t the rest of JSU sponsored by Russell/Nike still

I know baseball still is at least, I played back in 07-09

Anybody cop the Freshwaters restock on nike? I’m pissed

so did they actually restock because as soon as they showed up to be clicked it said sold out on my phone. About 30 min later sizes were up but you couldn’t add to cart so it was glitching showing sizes but still saying sold out

:smh:

so did they actually restock because as soon as they showed up to be clicked it said sold out on my phone. About 30 min later sizes were up but you couldn’t add to cart so it was glitching showing sizes but still saying sold out

They dropped, but it was like a SNKRS LEO release within the nike app. I "entered" for my size within 15 seconds and went "pending" for a full minute and then it said out of stock.

interesting. Obv prime has pull as expected but interesting because isn’t the rest of JSU sponsored by Russell/Nike still

I know baseball still is at least, I played back in 07-09
It’s probably like Texas AM…. They are a 3 Strikes school, except for the track team
The track coach has a “personal services “ contract with Nike, so they are nike sponsored

I wish I had the answers I have yet to see anybody post a win

It’s probably like Texas AM…. They are a 3 Strikes school, except for the track team
The track coach has a “personal services “ contract with Nike, so they are nike sponsored

gotcha. I know it’s not uncommon I’ve seen some schools do it but I didn’t know Deion was beefing with Nike

They dropped, but it was like a SNKRS LEO release within the nike app. I "entered" for my size within 15 seconds and went "pending" for a full minute and then it said out of stock.
I wish I had the answers I have yet to see anybody post a win

so for me initially it was just sold out every time i clicked back and then back on to the shoe for the 1st minute. Then it switched to showing sizes like this but sold out still

Screenshot_20210616-083529_Nike.jpg

Back
Top Bottom