Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Hopefully my pair is waiting for me at my local store lol. I had a meeting this morning “in it now” and I’m just wanting this man to talk faster…. 😩😩😩

Went after the 90 and AF1 first cuz that’s what I wanted most. Tried for the Max 1 after and can’t 13 in cart oh well

Edit: ok got thru champs just now. Got 3 of 4 I’m cool on the vapormax

Last edited:
Keep trying!

Got 1 on FTA!!!!!

8623FE19-202C-41F0-9185-B263D0C3917C.png

Oh damn didn’t even notice but I forgot that I had put a bid on the AGM1 SS before going on vacation and someone accepted my bid last night…. I guess I doubled up 😅😅😅
80C59D33-2414-41F4-B329-4DCFD216ABE0.jpeg

This keep hitting add to cart button sucks.... but I did manage to get 3 out of the 4. I don't like the vapormax.

This keep hitting add to cart button sucks.... but I did manage to get 3 out of the 4. I don't like the vapormax.
Sort of reminds me of the old days of footsites. Back when they didn’t block you for spamming the ATC button. Legit would spend an hour spamming the button to cart a pair :lol:

at least we had a shot back then, now not so much

Just copped a 10.5 off FTL in the Griffey and I'm officially hanging it up for the summer unless the Bron 8 SBs dropped. I wasn't feeling these at first, but they've grown on me. Now to find me another Griff shirt.

Back
Top Bottom