Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Just took mine out the closet today. My 2016 pair starting to yellow already. :smh:
DF3B59A5-F0A7-4201-BFBB-2AB680378E42.jpeg
B3F4E22C-3113-4856-9956-333ABD953B71.jpeg
3D46C012-2888-4946-9702-0D6029834E3B.jpeg
BA38EF90-28B1-4AB7-94AC-84399784F87F.jpeg

Oic, got it.... I’ve never been anywhere east coast for a long period of time.... well Fort Lee, VA for my military job training....

I wonder if the humidity has anything to do with the yellowing of DS kicks.... I read the Fragment 3s were already starting to yellow as well DS.... not sure where they are located at doe.... I checked mine out the other day and mine is still good.... haven’t worn mine yet...

Oic, got it.... I’ve never been anywhere east coast for a long period of time.... well Fort Lee, VA for my military job training....

I wonder if the humidity has anything to do with the yellowing of DS kicks.... I read the Fragment 3s were already starting to yellow as well DS.... not sure where they are located at doe.... I checked mine out the other day and mine is still good.... haven’t worn mine yet...
It is science. Yellowing is oxidation. Remove the oxidation process and it should slow it down tremendously so yeah higher humidity, temperature and usage all contribute. A humidor and no light is the best option.

Most of the details look to be nicely replicated in this version.

I just can't get over the fact that they made the durabuck smooth... why did we do that nike...

Do they fit like the 2010s? For some reason I couldn't get my foot in the 2016s, but 2010s were perfect tts

Leather swoosh sticking out like a sore thumb in these pics. This kind of cheap shot **** is annoying af. Now you have to watch them (possibly) retro the other flavors with the same nonsense.

Ok thanks, I think NY is a humid state is it not?
In the summer, definitely humid, however in my case, I have central AC, that has a maximum set point of 76 degrees in the summer, so it keeps the space for the most part de-humified even when the AC is not on. I think it may be a factory defect with foam sole that nike used on the 2016 pair. Just my theory..

Just got back from my local Champs, the manager was able to order me a pair since they won’t have them in store.

It appears that Hibbetts is putting them on the app for a raffle. Wow.
Thought I saw someone with a receipt from Hibbets posted a few pages back.
Well there goes my Hibbett chances. I don’t win their raffles

Just got back from my local Champs, the manager was able to order me a pair since they won’t have them in store.
What’s the SKU # to place an order? I’d try over the phone

Back
Top Bottom