Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Need the swingmans and 90s. Will get the vapormax’s if the make it to disco. Can’t do the $210 price tag on those.

Just thought I’d share here. I have a pair of Volts in 10.5 in case anyone wants for retail plus ship. DM me if interested.

Last edited:
That jersey is certainly cool, and a decent price for a jersey (if it's the same quality as the new nike baseball ones), but it's not as cool as just a straight up Griffey jersey.

The AF1s look good in the pack too.

Deion had said that he wanted some gear for his football league or team he had (kids team) and nike gave him the run around. UA stepped in and sponsored his team assp. Also stated that he never met the higher ups at nike. When he was bringing in all that money when his shoe line was doing great. They never made the effort to meet him in person.

Yeah I live in Jackson, MS and when Prime first touched down(no pun intended) in the city the University was already sponsored by Nike. His FIRST move was getting rid of that contract and brining in UA.. Thays why I said that.. LOL

Yes indeed... I wish nike would give Dan Marino a few items too would be dope but I know he doesn't have the same contracts as griffey ,Bo or even Jerry Rice
Yes I love the speed turfs and the Nike ubiquitous is my grail at this point. Probably the only shoe I owned growing up that I haven’t owned again. So many great Nikes I would buy though, from the 90s that is. I loved strapped trainers too

Yeah I live in Jackson, MS and when Prime first touched down(no pun intended) in the city the University was already sponsored by Nike. His FIRST move was getting rid of that contract and brining in UA.. Thays why I said that.. LOL
With UA books looking ugly these days, that was probably one of the schools they could afford :lol:

Yes I love the speed turfs and the Nike ubiquitous is my grail at this point. Probably the only shoe I owned growing up that I haven’t owned again. So many great Nikes I would buy though, from the 90s that is. I loved strapped trainers too

Isn’t it interesting how Nike literally created that segment and now has abandoned it for the most part? They just don’t retro them anymore except for a Bo in a crappy color way once every couple years.

DM8311-001

XXXX - DM8311-001 - 101.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 102.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 103.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 104.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 105.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 106.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 108.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 111.png XXXX - DM8311-001 - 116.png

Back
Top Bottom