OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...just letting ya'll know this is an email I got regarding the Lapel Pins that were supposed to be shipped with the shoes...hope this helps!!
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.

Hey guys...just letting ya'll know this is an email I got regarding the Lapel Pins that were supposed to be shipped with the shoes...hope this helps!!
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.

I wonder if everyone's is going out, or if they are only sending them if you email? They told me that mine were going to be shipped out yesterday to arrive today... I guess we'll see in a few days if everyone else gets them too.

I wonder if everyone's is going out, or if they are only sending them if you email? They told me that mine were going to be shipped out yesterday to arrive today... I guess we'll see in a few days if everyone else gets them too.

Originally Posted by dbao

Probably a silly question...but did you get your pin today??

Originally Posted by dbao

Probably a silly question...but did you get your pin today??

^ Haha, actually I probably won't be getting it until Thursday since I won't be home to sign for them until then. Thank goodness for being able to telecommute when I need to...

EDIT: Not much of an update, but I got a response about registration...

Thanks for the quick response and screen shot of the issue your experiencing.  I've escalated this issue to our digital team for review so they can research what may be causing this problem.  As we hear more details or find a root cause to this we'll update you immediately.  If you'd like to follow up via phone, feel free to leave a voicemail for us at 888-490-6453.

Thanks and we'll be in touch.

Sincerely,

Nike

At least it's getting escalated?

^ Haha, actually I probably won't be getting it until Thursday since I won't be home to sign for them until then. Thank goodness for being able to telecommute when I need to...

EDIT: Not much of an update, but I got a response about registration...

Thanks for the quick response and screen shot of the issue your experiencing.  I've escalated this issue to our digital team for review so they can research what may be causing this problem.  As we hear more details or find a root cause to this we'll update you immediately.  If you'd like to follow up via phone, feel free to leave a voicemail for us at 888-490-6453.

Thanks and we'll be in touch.

Sincerely,

Nike

At least it's getting escalated?

Received my lapel pin today fellas!!!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

pimp.gif
Of course.
Still have not received my second registration email yet.

Still have yet to register the first pair because birthday doesn't work

Still haven't received label pin yet

Looks like just having some bad luck

pimp.gif
Of course.

Originally Posted by rareair45

pimp.gif
Of course.

Ouch...
frown.gif
 Damn son, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I can say though that as the auctions were over...they definitely took more than 24hrs to reply to my questions. I sent my lapel notice on Sunday and I received my response yesterday right before I posted it. Fingers crossed for you my dude...

Originally Posted by rareair45

pimp.gif
Of course.

Ouch...
frown.gif
 Damn son, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I can say though that as the auctions were over...they definitely took more than 24hrs to reply to my questions. I sent my lapel notice on Sunday and I received my response yesterday right before I posted it. Fingers crossed for you my dude...

instaPUMP wrote:
Has anyone received a defective pair?

Mine came with a stain but wiped right off. It then came back on the same spot . Its a small dark circle on the upper material. I can try and take pictures when I get home. It is so small. Not worried about it. I just wonder what it is that came back. It was gone.

instaPUMP wrote:
Has anyone received a defective pair?

Mine came with a stain but wiped right off. It then came back on the same spot . Its a small dark circle on the upper material. I can try and take pictures when I get home. It is so small. Not worried about it. I just wonder what it is that came back. It was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom