OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@instaPUMP, seems like an issue that falls under the warranty. They should be able to replace your pair.

@instaPUMP, seems like an issue that falls under the warranty. They should be able to replace your pair.

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by m1b5p

Wait. So we're supposed to receive an email after the shoes are authenticated?
I asked Nike Customer Service that question and they said no...here's the email I got regarding my lapel pin and authentication...
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.We are not currently sending confirmation emails when shoes are registered, however I will verify with out internal team to make sure your registration was processed and be in touch if there were any problems.
Code:
Code:
Code:
And the next day he sent me back an email saying that my registration was accepted just fine, I wanted to verify my email address and that I had signed up for updates. Hope this helps.

That's odd I haven't received my pin. Did you have to sign for it too?

I asked Nike Customer Service that question and they said no...here's the email I got regarding my lapel pin and authentication...
Code:
From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/27/2011 11:34 AMHi David,Congratulations on your new 2011 Nike MAGs!Your Nike MAG lapel pin is scheduled to be shipped separately on Tuesday, 9/27.  They will be overnight shipped via UPS so you can expect to see them arrive on Wednesday, 9/28.We are not currently sending confirmation emails when shoes are registered, however I will verify with out internal team to make sure your registration was processed and be in touch if there were any problems.
Code:
Code:
Code:
And the next day he sent me back an email saying that my registration was accepted just fine, I wanted to verify my email address and that I had signed up for updates. Hope this helps.

That's odd I haven't received my pin. Did you have to sign for it too?

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Thanks for that update I was concerned I didn't receive a pin or a second email. I just emailed them regarding my email and if it has been properly set up for updates. Once again. Thanks.

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Thanks for that update I was concerned I didn't receive a pin or a second email. I just emailed them regarding my email and if it has been properly set up for updates. Once again. Thanks.

Both the Mags and the pin were sent to my girlfriends PT office, but she only mentioned having to sign for the shoes, not the pin.

Both the Mags and the pin were sent to my girlfriends PT office, but she only mentioned having to sign for the shoes, not the pin.

The problem with sending your shoe back is that you wont get the same shoe, meaning its a different serial number. Although im not sure if that was only for damaged shoes or ones u send in due to wear and tear issues.

The problem with sending your shoe back is that you wont get the same shoe, meaning its a different serial number. Although im not sure if that was only for damaged shoes or ones u send in due to wear and tear issues.

Cudi bought 5 pairs?
sick.gif

Not sure if anybody has tried and/or posted this before, but I was just checking out the www.back4thefuture.com site and I was playing around with the time circuits at the top of the page...
If you put in Oct 21, 2015...the background changes, you get the DeLorean sound effects...and then Tinker walks into the frame wearing an "It's About Time" t shirt, Marty's  self drying jacket from 2015 and a black, round Nike Footwear "bag" that Doc had in the second movie...pulls a pair of Nike Mags out (they look different than what we all have) kinda looks at both pairs for comparison then puts the Mag back in the bag and walks off....could this be what 2015 holds for us from Nike???  
pimp.gif

Excuse my excitement if one of ya'll already did this...

Not sure if anybody has tried and/or posted this before, but I was just checking out the www.back4thefuture.com site and I was playing around with the time circuits at the top of the page...
If you put in Oct 21, 2015...the background changes, you get the DeLorean sound effects...and then Tinker walks into the frame wearing an "It's About Time" t shirt, Marty's  self drying jacket from 2015 and a black, round Nike Footwear "bag" that Doc had in the second movie...pulls a pair of Nike Mags out (they look different than what we all have) kinda looks at both pairs for comparison then puts the Mag back in the bag and walks off....could this be what 2015 holds for us from Nike???  
pimp.gif

I got my pin...it was laying in my front yard. I guess the wind blew it off the porch.

I got my pin...it was laying in my front yard. I guess the wind blew it off the porch.

pimp.gif

Hmm interesting. That does look liek a pair of prototype. It's pretty yellowed. Who knows what 2015 has in store for us owners... Man I want a 2nd pair!

pimp.gif

Hmm interesting. That does look liek a pair of prototype. It's pretty yellowed. Who knows what 2015 has in store for us owners... Man I want a 2nd pair!

pimp.gif

i took a screen shot awhile back because i knew something looked different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom