OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
75,000 is a DONATION. The person paying that doesnt give a *+!@ about the shoes. Some will get outrageous donations and some will not. I wont be surprised when we see the winning bids ranging from 3,000-500,000+ & the fact that up to 50 mil will be matched. These 1500 pairs of shoes will help to change history 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

prices are crazy... but i have a question, why did they decide to bring em out now?

This is totally my opinion, but I feel like MJF's condition is getting worse and worse (which in reality it is) and if they don't act now they may not have much longer.  He's been the face of Parkinsons for years so who better to bring them out with?  They could have waited till 2015 but who knows how he will be by then.  My uncle who stays with us has Parkinsons and it's a horrible thing, happy to see all this money raised for it, especially since it will all be doubled 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

prices are crazy... but i have a question, why did they decide to bring em out now?

This is totally my opinion, but I feel like MJF's condition is getting worse and worse (which in reality it is) and if they don't act now they may not have much longer.  He's been the face of Parkinsons for years so who better to bring them out with?  They could have waited till 2015 but who knows how he will be by then.  My uncle who stays with us has Parkinsons and it's a horrible thing, happy to see all this money raised for it, especially since it will all be doubled 
pimp.gif

With all seriousness though...This shoe is the ultimate re-sellin shoe.

Right now they 3G's....Could probably sell for 6-7Gs
eek.gif

With all seriousness though...This shoe is the ultimate re-sellin shoe.

Right now they 3G's....Could probably sell for 6-7Gs
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

75,000 is a DONATION. The person paying that doesnt give a *+!@ about the shoes. Some will get outrageous donations and some will not. I wont be surprised when we see the winning bids ranging from 3,000-500,000+ & the fact that up to 50 mil will be matched. These 1500 pairs of shoes will help to change history 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, my Uncle George died from Parkinsons disease back in '94. It was real hard to watch him, it's not only about the uncontrolled shaking. It's about that, not having control of your entire nervous system. It affects the brain, so my uncle would forget who all of us were and the next minute his mind would return. Towards the end, he didn't know anybody, nor did he mumble a word. He was bed ridden for the last 2 years of his life, because he fell down so much that he was breaking bones (Hips, arms, collar bone and etc.). It wasn't easy on us.

Honestly at this point, you can clearly see that the people who are bidding could care less about the shoe and are simply donating to the cause, treatment and hopefully the cure. These are people who's intentions are beyond having the latest shoe or whatever. I respect these auctions.
pimp.gif

Yeah, my Uncle George died from Parkinsons disease back in '94. It was real hard to watch him, it's not only about the uncontrolled shaking. It's about that, not having control of your entire nervous system. It affects the brain, so my uncle would forget who all of us were and the next minute his mind would return. Towards the end, he didn't know anybody, nor did he mumble a word. He was bed ridden for the last 2 years of his life, because he fell down so much that he was breaking bones (Hips, arms, collar bone and etc.). It wasn't easy on us.

Honestly at this point, you can clearly see that the people who are bidding could care less about the shoe and are simply donating to the cause, treatment and hopefully the cure. These are people who's intentions are beyond having the latest shoe or whatever. I respect these auctions.
pimp.gif

Sucks I got no shot at a pair. Been wanting a pair since I first seen the movie as a kid. SMH.

Sucks I got no shot at a pair. Been wanting a pair since I first seen the movie as a kid. SMH.

Tinie Tempah is the first artist/rapper with a pair. Paid $37,500 at the live auction during the L.A. event a few minutes ago.

Tinie Tempah is the first artist/rapper with a pair. Paid $37,500 at the live auction during the L.A. event a few minutes ago.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wonder where Kanye is. If you are at a live charity auction you have to go big, so i would have expected a higher price than that even.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I guess it was...written in the stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom