OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tinie Tempah is the first artist/rapper with a pair. Paid $37,500 at the live auction during the L.A. event a few minutes ago.

I guess it was...written in the stars

Tinie Tempah is the first artist/rapper with a pair. Paid $37,500 at the live auction during the L.A. event a few minutes ago.

Wonder where Kanye is. If you are at a live charity auction you have to go big, so i would have expected a higher price than that even.

I thought Kanye was teaming up for these? Ah oh well, he probly got a pair for free bein under the Swoosh

I thought Kanye was teaming up for these? Ah oh well, he probly got a pair for free bein under the Swoosh

It is plausible that they will release them with powerlacing. most people aren't able to buy these. So if these dropped in 2015 with power lacing at 250-400 dollars would the hype not be astronomical? Limited or not, people would look back and say "Hey these were 30 thousand years ago, and they weren't even wearable!, this is a bargain"

Anyways, i'm surprised these aren't even higher on the price, hopefully i can sneak a size 13 for under 5k. id love to own a pair, hell i would wear them for everything.

It is plausible that they will release them with powerlacing. most people aren't able to buy these. So if these dropped in 2015 with power lacing at 250-400 dollars would the hype not be astronomical? Limited or not, people would look back and say "Hey these were 30 thousand years ago, and they weren't even wearable!, this is a bargain"

Anyways, i'm surprised these aren't even higher on the price, hopefully i can sneak a size 13 for under 5k. id love to own a pair, hell i would wear them for everything.

I'm so serious about bidding for a pair and reselling
30t6p3b.gif

I could use that resell money for something sweet...

This is that " in your life.... out your life within a flash" type moments.

Everyone in about 10 days will move on with their lives, Nike and MJFF will get their funds, and this all be over with.. I kind of feel used and dirty though. Isn't there a proper way to go about raising funds?

This is that " in your life.... out your life within a flash" type moments.

Everyone in about 10 days will move on with their lives, Nike and MJFF will get their funds, and this all be over with.. I kind of feel used and dirty though. Isn't there a proper way to go about raising funds?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

75,000 is a DONATION. The person paying that doesnt give a *+!@ about the shoes. Some will get outrageous donations and some will not. I wont be surprised when we see the winning bids ranging from 3,000-500,000+ & the fact that up to 50 mil will be matched. These 1500 pairs of shoes will help to change history 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly. Dropping 75,000 on these is like us dropping 20 on some Chucks. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

75,000 is a DONATION. The person paying that doesnt give a *+!@ about the shoes. Some will get outrageous donations and some will not. I wont be surprised when we see the winning bids ranging from 3,000-500,000+ & the fact that up to 50 mil will be matched. These 1500 pairs of shoes will help to change history 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly. Dropping 75,000 on these is like us dropping 20 on some Chucks. 
laugh.gif

while the commercial film in the shoe store with Durant & Hatfield was very entertaining,
it is strange that the whole premise revolves around the shoes not having the power lacing
very ambiguous

while the commercial film in the shoe store with Durant & Hatfield was very entertaining,
it is strange that the whole premise revolves around the shoes not having the power lacing
very ambiguous

UK representing
pimp.gif

UK representing
pimp.gif

^but at the same time green rhino123, in that interview posted a couple pages back, they made it clear that by doing a release later, the people donating funds now may feel ripped off. So anything past this seems out of the question. Who knows with Nike.

^but at the same time green rhino123, in that interview posted a couple pages back, they made it clear that by doing a release later, the people donating funds now may feel ripped off. So anything past this seems out of the question. Who knows with Nike.

Obviously theres some type of necessary time related process w/ the power lace system, Im assuming it has something in part to do with the patent process.

You gotta figure this will be a paradigm shift in the sneaker industry once electronic/power lace tech. reaches the everyday consumers foot...

Nike is beginning to LAP the competition now 
sHa_clap5.gif

Obviously theres some type of necessary time related process w/ the power lace system, Im assuming it has something in part to do with the patent process.

You gotta figure this will be a paradigm shift in the sneaker industry once electronic/power lace tech. reaches the everyday consumers foot...

Nike is beginning to LAP the competition now 
sHa_clap5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom