OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i bet you're seeing those huge drops in price all of the sudden cuz nike is checking people out, whatever that "prequalification" stuff means... they checking credit or something?
laugh.gif

pretty sure that's just a 500 dollar deposit through paypal

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i bet you're seeing those huge drops in price all of the sudden cuz nike is checking people out, whatever that "prequalification" stuff means... they checking credit or something?
laugh.gif

pretty sure that's just a 500 dollar deposit through paypal

I would:

A) never spend anywhere close to that much for a pair of kicks; and

B) never rock those in public.

That said, I'm glad Nike finally produced them for nostalgia sake.

I would:

A) never spend anywhere close to that much for a pair of kicks; and

B) never rock those in public.

That said, I'm glad Nike finally produced them for nostalgia sake.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by coco8723

to bad that people outside US cant bid, not saying id win one, just saying kinda sad..lol

they probably dont want any international fraud or chinese factories buying these to dissect them and make replicas
laugh.gif
You know how many wealthy Chinese live here? Can easily ship them back

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by coco8723

to bad that people outside US cant bid, not saying id win one, just saying kinda sad..lol

they probably dont want any international fraud or chinese factories buying these to dissect them and make replicas
laugh.gif
You know how many wealthy Chinese live here? Can easily ship them back

If you are wealthy and you want a pair of these...you'll find a way to get them...they can set up a PO Box and have them shipped there or to a mail forwarder...either way, those with money that want these, will get them, regardless if they are in the US or not...

If you are wealthy and you want a pair of these...you'll find a way to get them...they can set up a PO Box and have them shipped there or to a mail forwarder...either way, those with money that want these, will get them, regardless if they are in the US or not...

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?
laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

You guys are lucky I searched my name in the search bar... or there would still be some rumors floating around
laugh.gif

We weren't planning on robbing a dealership... we were going to take some fast cars from an impound lot... the kids pushing them had them confiscated for dangerous activity and justice needed to be served, and our car dreams needed to be met.

I'd do you a favor if you needed, but I'd be doing you a disfavor if I got you these kicks. These things are disgusting.

laugh.gif
is it easier to rob from an impound lot?

and how dare you say that about these. you earn a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I tried looking. I couldn't find it. It might've been deleted since it was filled with plans of illegal activity 
laugh.gif

OP's name is scshift. PM him?
laugh.gif
I didn't know scshift would've even thought about robbing a dealership. 
laugh.gif
scshift, if you're reading this, scratch my back I scratch yours?

You guys are lucky I searched my name in the search bar... or there would still be some rumors floating around
laugh.gif

We weren't planning on robbing a dealership... we were going to take some fast cars from an impound lot... the kids pushing them had them confiscated for dangerous activity and justice needed to be served, and our car dreams needed to be met.

I'd do you a favor if you needed, but I'd be doing you a disfavor if I got you these kicks. These things are disgusting.

laugh.gif
is it easier to rob from an impound lot?

and how dare you say that about these. you earn a
indifferent.gif

Just got back from the event in LA.

Great little event for anyone that's a Back To The Future fan.

A lot of hypebeasts and youngsters there that weren't even born when the films were made, but there were also a good amount of beautiful women. Fun night.

A lot of hypebeasts and youngsters there that weren't even born when the films were made, but there were also a good amount of beautiful women. Fun night.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

What do you mean by youngsters? How old? I'm a fan of the movie and I wasn't born when the movie was made so does that mean I can't be there?

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

What do you mean by youngsters? How old? I'm a fan of the movie and I wasn't born when the movie was made so does that mean I can't be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom