pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much?
Winning bid was $5,100.00

Originally Posted by 2muchJayStyle

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If them %##$$#+ power lace, I'm paying extra to have them overnight from China.

He was talking about these
laugh.gif

2d6th5l.png

Which "Select NIke Stores" Will Have The Replica & Pin.. i just want a Couple of pins 
embarassed.gif

Yeah word, what's good with them pins? I can definitely afford that! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2muchJayStyle

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If them %##$$#+ power lace, I'm paying extra to have them overnight from China.

He was talking about these
laugh.gif

2d6th5l.png

Which "Select NIke Stores" Will Have The Replica & Pin.. i just want a Couple of pins 
embarassed.gif

Yeah word, what's good with them pins? I can definitely afford that! 
smile.gif

these dont even power lace themselves... i was all hyped too... i was even willing to shell out a G but these are going for way over my budget... hopefully im alive around 2015 when these come out again...

these dont even power lace themselves... i was all hyped too... i was even willing to shell out a G but these are going for way over my budget... hopefully im alive around 2015 when these come out again...

I wonder if all the bidders read this:

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II.
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II.
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

Originally Posted by Modus47

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hadn't seen that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hadn't seen that.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by prince726

i dont kno if it because im high but these are looking sexy as %++%

bro if you are calling a shoe sexy then thats a sign you are too damn high
laugh.gif
i guess u nvr felt that love then

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by prince726

i dont kno if it because im high but these are looking sexy as %++%

bro if you are calling a shoe sexy then thats a sign you are too damn high
laugh.gif
i guess u nvr felt that love then

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

The largest applause came when one of the Nike designer's Yeezy II's glowed in the dark

oh word? what colorway was he wearing?
It was Tiffany Beers.  She was wearing what I thought was just an all grey colorway, but once they hit the lights, the whole damn shoe lit up.  They looked pretty dope.
BTW, she wasn't even attractive, but the way she was talking about  designing the midsole/getting speckled patterns/materials/and overall design of the shoes kinda lit my fire. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

The largest applause came when one of the Nike designer's Yeezy II's glowed in the dark

oh word? what colorway was he wearing?
It was Tiffany Beers.  She was wearing what I thought was just an all grey colorway, but once they hit the lights, the whole damn shoe lit up.  They looked pretty dope.
BTW, she wasn't even attractive, but the way she was talking about  designing the midsole/getting speckled patterns/materials/and overall design of the shoes kinda lit my fire. 
embarassed.gif

They should've put the pins and the small replica on eBay too. The Nikestore near me didn't get any. I guess if I really want to support the cause I can donate another way. Being real though, I just want something that's a part of this event. Im hoping some invite packages or something will be posted later on eBay. If anyone is willing to help with the pin, shoot me a pm.

They should've put the pins and the small replica on eBay too. The Nikestore near me didn't get any. I guess if I really want to support the cause I can donate another way. Being real though, I just want something that's a part of this event. Im hoping some invite packages or something will be posted later on eBay. If anyone is willing to help with the pin, shoot me a pm.

they should just design pairs that resemble the ones in the movie, but just tone them down a lot so they would look cool for casual wear.  no need for lights and all of that other crap.  afterall, it was just for a movie.  i'd like a regular normal sneaker with a regular price.
laugh.gif

they should just design pairs that resemble the ones in the movie, but just tone them down a lot so they would look cool for casual wear.  no need for lights and all of that other crap.  afterall, it was just for a movie.  i'd like a regular normal sneaker with a regular price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I would:

A) never spend anywhere close to that much for a pair of kicks; and

B) never rock those in public.

That said, I'm glad Nike finally produced them for nostalgia sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom