OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by INshoeKid

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.
really dude? for the cause that this is for, that's what you plan to do with them? 
ohwell.gif
 and you clearly have a lot of money in your pockets considering that you're bidding on TWO pairs and possibly up to five. I mean I know you are still donating to the cause by buying them but damn. trying to make a profit off something that's supposed to be a charity is just wrong. 

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

I'm the high bidder on 4 pairs right now 9's and 10's . Sent an email to the auction host to see if these are good for a tax write off. If so, I'm going to be buying at least 5 pairs as long as I can get them for under 5K a piece. Nothing like a big tax write off, and then probably flipping them for a profit. If I don't win any in this go around, I'm going to wait a few days and try to get some in the midst of the auctions. Either way its money spent for a good cause, and I'd love wearing a pair.
really dude? for the cause that this is for, that's what you plan to do with them? 
ohwell.gif
 and you clearly have a lot of money in your pockets considering that you're bidding on TWO pairs and possibly up to five. I mean I know you are still donating to the cause by buying them but damn. trying to make a profit off something that's supposed to be a charity is just wrong. 

watched letterman tonight with an accountant and i asked...
said you would not be able to get full deductions if you buy these

so you actually have to have the money son

watched letterman tonight with an accountant and i asked...
said you would not be able to get full deductions if you buy these

so you actually have to have the money son

They had to have been made in beverton in michael jordans basement or something man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully we get more releases like this (the hidden stuff not the auction)

Tink said he had back n forth trips from Asia for the past year and a half. Only him, Beers, and Nike CEO knew for the most part of production

Tink said he had back n forth trips from Asia for the past year and a half. Only him, Beers, and Nike CEO knew for the most part of production

They had to have been made in beverton in michael jordans basement or something man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully we get more releases like this (the hidden stuff not the auction)

i think probably the 2015 thing they will probably be new designed shoes with a lacing system like that and not the air mag.

who remembers that one lady a few years back who already invented laces like the marty mcflys? anybody have that video still? they fasten like the mags did in the movie so is this why the y couldnt do the fastening laces?

edit: just checked on youtube and some dude created the power laces. probably has a patent on it

i think probably the 2015 thing they will probably be new designed shoes with a lacing system like that and not the air mag.

who remembers that one lady a few years back who already invented laces like the marty mcflys? anybody have that video still? they fasten like the mags did in the movie so is this why the y couldnt do the fastening laces?

edit: just checked on youtube and some dude created the power laces. probably has a patent on it

I would never wear these shoes first of all. But I definitely respect te fact that they are for charity. I disrespect ignorant people who want to flip them for a profit. Thats awful. Don't bid on them if that's what u want. Let someone who will pay top dollar to have them at thier house to replicate a good deed they did. And I hope that if you do get your 4 pairs for 5k each that you try to sell them and the highest bids are $500. There's other way to make money. Reselling shoes for profit is cheap and pathetic. I could NEVER sell a pair of my shoes for a penny over retail. Get a real job, or gamble your money in Vegas, or be an angel investor. Do something constructive with your money. This is not a pair of shoes to be a reseller.

I would never wear these shoes first of all. But I definitely respect te fact that they are for charity. I disrespect ignorant people who want to flip them for a profit. Thats awful. Don't bid on them if that's what u want. Let someone who will pay top dollar to have them at thier house to replicate a good deed they did. And I hope that if you do get your 4 pairs for 5k each that you try to sell them and the highest bids are $500. There's other way to make money. Reselling shoes for profit is cheap and pathetic. I could NEVER sell a pair of my shoes for a penny over retail. Get a real job, or gamble your money in Vegas, or be an angel investor. Do something constructive with your money. This is not a pair of shoes to be a reseller.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

laugh.gif
at this guy hurting over a pair of sneakers...they're just sneakers man...plus the guy who buys five pairs of these is donating more money to charity than almost all NTers have in their life...let the guy do his thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom