OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT SCOTT!
bigbox02.jpg

bigbox03.jpg

Hand-personalized envelope (the blurred-out part and judging from the handwriting, by Mark Parker) that contains the poster, DVD, and authentication card.

bigbox04.jpg

bigbox05.jpg

Ever wonder what that circular thing was? This.

bigbox06.jpg

And there's stuff inside!

bigbox07.jpg

This stuff! The silver pouch contains the charger.

bigbox08.jpg

Originally Posted by Dc30

Wore my Mags again last night. Took my girlfriend and her son (he's 13) out to see Real Steel at GSP in NJ. Just wore a regular T-shirt and some Monarchy jeans cuffed and tucked into the Mags...We couldn't walk 10 steps without multiple people asking about the shoes, where did I get them, what kind they were, "those are sick", are those the McFly's from Back to the Future, love your sneakers, and just a bunch of people staring and pointing. Plenty of comments too as I sat in the theater waiting for the movie to start as well. Turned the lights off once the movie started though... My girlfriend, who coincidently won them for me through her Physical Therapy business was like "can we turn them off now?" Haha, she doesn't like attention. Her son however, as we were standing in line and he saw some of his friends from football commenting about the shoes, turned up and looked at me and simply said "...swag..." we both laughed and I gave him a hug. It was a good family night and the Mags were a hit. Just food for thought for anyone else who is thinking about rocking these at least 1 time...DO IT!!!
pimp.gif
sounds like you had a fantastic night out with the nike mags , thank you for sharing your pics with us , looks great on you and definitely a nice setup indeed , please stay active on here so we can share information in the future
smile.gif

Wore my Mags again last night. Took my girlfriend and her son (he's 13) out to see Real Steel at GSP in NJ. Just wore a regular T-shirt and some Monarchy jeans cuffed and tucked into the Mags...We couldn't walk 10 steps without multiple people asking about the shoes, where did I get them, what kind they were, "those are sick", are those the McFly's from Back to the Future, love your sneakers, and just a bunch of people staring and pointing. Plenty of comments too as I sat in the theater waiting for the movie to start as well. Turned the lights off once the movie started though... My girlfriend, who coincidently won them for me through her Physical Therapy business was like "can we turn them off now?" Haha, she doesn't like attention. Her son however, as we were standing in line and he saw some of his friends from football commenting about the shoes, turned up and looked at me and simply said "...swag..." we both laughed and I gave him a hug. It was a good family night and the Mags were a hit. Just food for thought for anyone else who is thinking about rocking these at least 1 time...DO IT!!!
pimp.gif
sounds like you had a fantastic night out with the nike mags , thank you for sharing your pics with us , looks great on you and definitely a nice setup indeed , please stay active on here so we can share information in the future
smile.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wearing mine today. Kids pay the most attention. Crazy.

wore mine on sunday at a westfield mall  , i do agree kids pay most attention but adults do notice it too they just don't act out on it as much as the younger ppl .i gotta say after being stopped about 10 times and posed 3 times from stranger's camera phones , it's a bit overwhelming for me well atleast for that day since i was starving waiting to be seated at the cheesecake factory,don't get me wrong i am flattered about it ,but i was hoping for more of a short stare and a quick comment like "nice shoes" but not stop me for an interview and put me into a photos hoot mode . here's a pic of me with the mags on sunday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wearing mine today. Kids pay the most attention. Crazy.

wore mine on sunday at a westfield mall  , i do agree kids pay most attention but adults do notice it too they just don't act out on it as much as the younger ppl .i gotta say after being stopped about 10 times and posed 3 times from stranger's camera phones , it's a bit overwhelming for me well atleast for that day since i was starving waiting to be seated at the cheesecake factory,don't get me wrong i am flattered about it ,but i was hoping for more of a short stare and a quick comment like "nice shoes" but not stop me for an interview and put me into a photos hoot mode . here's a pic of me with the mags on sunday
smile.gif

Well...the Marty McFly Hoverboard came in today, and I figured I'd share some pix of the final BTTF, Nike Mag display...what do you guys think??
it looks great ! the quality appears to be top notch is this true ? will you be displaying the hoverboard with the nike mags on top ? cause thats a beautiful setup 
wink.gif

Well...the Marty McFly Hoverboard came in today, and I figured I'd share some pix of the final BTTF, Nike Mag display...what do you guys think??
it looks great ! the quality appears to be top notch is this true ? will you be displaying the hoverboard with the nike mags on top ? cause thats a beautiful setup 
wink.gif

Jaywhyes, did you win one of the live auctions, or are you just lucky pair #666 or something?
laugh.gif

Jaywhyes, did you win one of the live auctions, or are you just lucky pair #666 or something?
laugh.gif

@ mytran80...yes the board (if that's what you're referring too) is great quality and I was happy I found that guy instead of getting something cheaper I wouldn't have been happy with. As for display, the shelves in the case are too short to keep the Mags upright by themselves, let alone on top of the board, so the pic with them on the board was just to see what it looked like. Too bad though cuz it is a pretty good look!

@ mytran80...yes the board (if that's what you're referring too) is great quality and I was happy I found that guy instead of getting something cheaper I wouldn't have been happy with. As for display, the shelves in the case are too short to keep the Mags upright by themselves, let alone on top of the board, so the pic with them on the board was just to see what it looked like. Too bad though cuz it is a pretty good look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom